My life is deteriorating from some time now

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
BillMike
Facebook Username: Karim Habashy

My life is deteriorating from some time now

Postby BillMike » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:45 pm

Hi All,

I am a 31 year old male.

For over a year I have been struglling with a stomach discomfort and alot of mental distress with what is happening with me.
It started one and half year ago with stomach pain, fire feeling in the stomach and feeling of acidity, diarrhea and/or green stool, when I go to the bathroom the stool feels like acid.
I have went to sever doctors an did many examinations and found out that I only have a problem in the opening of the esophagus that it doesn't close well. And surprisinly nothing else.
My situation didn't improve and 6 month ago I started getting blood in the stool and an acidic/itchy feeling at the end of the colon.
I did a colonscopy and found out that I have an inflammation at the last 10cm in the colon.
The doctor perscriped a local medicine, that somehow worked and the blood stopped, but still after 3 month (although the blood stopped) I still have many worrying symptoms and things go worst.

Now:

I can't eat any milk product, eggs, drink alcohol, fruits (especially banana and apples), fullcorn food, nuts (any type), most raw fish (I can't eat sushi). All this things cause me diarrhea.
If I don't eat this things I still have the feeling I need to go to the bathroom (3-5 times a day) I shit a little and I feel its not all and the stool is not solid, its sticky like a paste.
From time to time I feel minor discomfort in the stomach (no severe pain), but frequently I have stomach noises (rumpling noise). And some times i feel this feeling in the stomach as if there is some fire, I don't know how to describe it (not the normal acidic feeling and not very painful)
Also I still feel pain (a little) at the top of the stomach just under the rip cage.

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Lee

Re: My life is deteriorating from some time now

Postby Lee » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:51 pm

So sorry for what you are going through.

Anyway possible to meet with a nutritionist? I believe that might be your best course of action.

The only 2 things I can recommend, BRAT diet is suppose to help people with food issues. BRAT stands for Bananas, Rice, Apple, Toast.

The other is a low fiber diet. It's suppose to make food pass threw your system easier.

Good luck,

Lee
rectal cancer - April 2004
46 yrs old at diagnoses
stage III C - 6/13 lymph positive
radiation - 6 weeks
surgery - August 2004/hernia repair 2014
permanent colostomy
chemo - FOLFOX
NED - 16 years and counting!

JJH

Re: My life is deteriorating from some time now

Postby JJH » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:00 am

"The darkest hour is just before the dawn" - Thomas Fuller (1650)
●●●

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”