* New trial, the 'Kite' trial
* Immunotherapy, personalized Adoptive T cell therapy
* For G12V Kras mutants, HLA-A 1101 positive.
* AT NIH in Maryland
* New cancer therapy that involves taking white blood cells from a person, growing them in the lab, genetically modifying them, then giving them back to the person. This therapy is called gene transfer using anti-KRAS G12V mTCR cells.
* Combo: Cyclophosphamide + Fludarabine + anti-KRAS G12V mTCR + Aldesleukin
* Maryland NIH
Administering Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes Transduced With a Murine T-Cell Receptor Recognizing the G12V Variant of Mutated RAS in HLA-A*1101 Patientshttps://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03190941