symptoms

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
julie

symptoms

Postby julie » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:14 am

As my appointment draws closer I would just like to ask apart from the "usual" symptoms, did any of you experience aching legs & arms, sharp shooting pains down your leg? Numbness in one arm? I have many other aches & pains & would like to know if they are all connected or just everyday aches & pains.

I would appreciate your replies.

Thankyou, Love Julie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:06 pm

Hi Julie,

Welcome to the Colon Club. I didn't have any pains or numbness in my arms or legs at all. I have never heard of anyone who has, but that doesn't mean you can't have. So many people with Colon Cancer have no symptoms at all. Feel free to post any questions you have on here. The people here are just great and will help you anyway they can!!

Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Peg :lol:

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:56 pm

Julie,

Welcome to the Colon Club and your survivorship! I am sorry to heard about your aches and I do hope that soon you are feeling better. If you continue to have such pain, do talk to your doctor about them. I hope that you will continue to update the Colon Club with your wellness! You will be in my prayers!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”