Results of my clinical trial - pls read, VERY important

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
vilca11
Location: Moscow, Russia; Baltimore, USA 1992; Vilcabamba, Ecuador 2012

Results of my clinical trial - pls read, VERY important

Postby vilca11 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 am

Hi guys,

It has been a long time since I visited here. During that time - between Sloan Kettering gave up on me in May 2016 and now - I have done a lot of "work". The results of that work are extremely important for all cancer patients to know, therefore, I am publishing them. These are the results of my Phase 1, so to speak, personal clinical trial. Soon I will start Phase 2 and will report its results as well.

In mid May 2016, after clarifying with Dr. Kemeny that further attempts to treat me would include only trying different 3d line chemo (e.g. Mitomycin, Erbitux, etc), I said that I do not want to hang in on chemo and have miserable life, and agreed on visiting Sloan for liver scanning and pump flashing every 8 weeks. After careful research, I came to the conclusion that the only promising treatment for my condition (25 metastatic tumors all over my remaining liver) could be Ozonotherapy, a technique that is called "10 passes". During that treatment you are connected to the ozone generator via tubes, a needle is inserted in antecubital area of your arm and blood is withdrawn into a cup that is on the tube. In that cup, your blood is mixed with the ozone and then allowed by gravity to go back to your vein. Repeated 10 times during one session. I did it in Spain, with the best cancer ozonotherapy physician available in the world. Many doctors in Europe, Colombia, Mexico, Germany, etc (even in NY and some other states where ozonotherapy is allowed) do ozonotherapy, but very few deal with cancer patients. Ozone cures many diseases, almost any - Lime and all infection diseases, kidney, cardiovascular, arthritis, kidney, you name it, but not many doctors want to mess with cancer and not many do "10 passes", they mostly do ozone injections, or rectal/vaginal ozone (that alone will not help cancer patients). The doctor I had, is a pioneer of ozonotherapy in cancer - he even does intraperitoneal and intraintestinal ozone, which no one in the world does, and with fantastic results.... His name is Dr. Juan Carlos Perez Olmedo, he is practicing in Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain. And he does not speak much English, I communicated to him in Spanish.

Cumulatively, I had 8 + 10 sessions in 3 months (with a break for NY pump flashing). My CEA dropped to the level I had in 2005 after my stage 1 colectomy, never in the following 11 years I had it at that level. MRI on Aug 19, 2016 showed that tumors significantly shrank and some of them just disappeared. Unfortunately, the radiology report does not quantify how many vs previous scan with 25 tumors (in Sloan, DO was signing my report!!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!! but my fuss with Dr. Kemeny did not make the reports amended...).

It is clear to me that I have to go back to finish killing my dear friend cancer...and as soon as possible. But I have not been home, in my wonderful Vilcabamba for a year... And I fell badly on my hip, while in Spain, and cant walk even with narcotics and cane. When I was flying back from Spain with landings and need to take luggage and go to another airport, I thought I would die... and that is while I was in a wheelchair and lots of people were helping me. Yes, this time I was in Spain alone...
Anyway, for now it is all I can report. My results might differ from other patients. Also, the treatment is quite expensive. But I saw there patients with bladder cancer cured, stable glioblastoma patients on one ozone session per week, etc... Yes, one more thing I forgot to tell you. I was also taking orally Scorpio venom (it is in distilled water, tastes just like water), Dr. Olmedo said it is very synergistic with ozone.

I am flying home from NY tomorrow and I am buying German machine for the ozone (for rectal, vaginal, sublingual, ozonated water, wounds healing, etc, but you cant do 10 passes with it, which I would not be doing anyway in Ecuador, since my veins are so not good ) - that machine will maintain me in the future. But for now, I need to figure out my next timing with the Spain treatment. Will update you on my final results after my next long visit to Spain - I think, I need at least 3 more months to kill all tumors.

Please do not PM me, I do not come here to read - I am sorry about that, but I just do not have time to deal with that now and I posted all key info for you here, so the people who want to do ozone can do it, using Internet for more info. Just please be careful - you need a doctor who has a very good experience with cancer patients, not just a doctor who does ozonotherapy. There is a good dr. Robert Thompson in Alaska and dr. Gugenheim (not sure of spelling though) in NY, who do have experience with ozone for cancer. People who have my email, can email me.
Best to all, Stella
11/2005 CC stage 1, F,50yo@dx
Mod dif adenocar, MSS, APC, TP53, CEAs1.6-4.8
1/12 1met liver@Vena Cava, RFA, 3oxi,11 5FU
8/13 2 mets same place,SBRT
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
5/14 Nano Knife liver same 2 mets
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT
4/15 PET, 2 same mets,Cryo Liver
5/15 MJ Oil, Herbs, Suppl, ADAPT
10/15 PET, same area, doubled in size, high SUV
10/15 RH, HAI, visceral involv., no LN
2/16 red FF, 50% red dose FUDR, CEA trends up
3/16 CT, PET, MRI L.Lobe all in small tumors
4/16 No acceptable options, going home

canadiandaughter

Re: Results of my clinical trial - pls read, VERY important

Postby canadiandaughter » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:11 am

Congrats on the success so far with your treatment. Thank you for sharing this info and please keep us updated.
DD to 81 year old father
dx 24/07/14 iv cc mets liver/lung
folifiri started 19/07/14
shrinkage of all mets
growth in the liver,started folfox/avastin 80% 13/01/16
reduced to 70% due to side effects 27/01/16
First scan on folfox shows shrinkage in lungs, but liver just stable
6 rounds of vectibix-fail. 3cm growth and new spots showing Waiting for panel recommendations
At peace January 8, 2017

Maggie Nell

Postby Maggie Nell » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 am

DX April 2015, @ 54
35mm poorly diff. tumour, incidental finding following emergency R. hemicolectomy
for ileo-colic intussusception.
Lymph nodes: 0/22
T3 N0 MX
Stage II CRC, no adjuvant chemo required.

DarknessEmbraced
Facebook Username: Riann Fletcher

Postby DarknessEmbraced » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:19 am

I'm glad your clinical trial is going so well!*hugs* Sorry about all of the pain from your hip!*hugs* Hope something will help with the pain!*hugs*
Diagnosed 10/28/14, age 36
Colon Resection 11/20/14, LAR (no illeo)
Stage 2a colon cancer, T3NOMO
Lymph-vascular invasion undetermined
0/22 lymph nodes
No chemo, no radiation
Clear Colonoscopy 04/29/15
NED 10/20/15
Ischemic Colitis 01/21/16
NED 11/10/16
CT Scan moved up due to high CEA 08/21/17
NED 09/25/17
NED 12/21/18
Clear colonoscopy 09/23/19
Clear 5 year scans 11/21/19- Considered cured! :)

ronnieciao

Postby ronnieciao » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 am

Ozone therapy is alternative medicine with no proven scientific benefit in treating cancer. None at all.
Everyone is free to pursue whatever treatments they wish, however vulnerabile patients can easily fall pry of miracle alternative cures. I know my own mother would, even if she is an intelligent woman.

What i'm try to say is, I don't think it's right to divlugate any pseudo-scientific treatments on a cancer support website, even if you are well meaning as you are, Vilca. Especially under a clinical trial tag.

Good luck nonetheless,
Veronica
Last edited by ronnieciao on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DD of Mum, 53
Diagnosed CC Stage IVb, October 2014
Mets to liver, peri, ovaries, bones
Folfox + Panitumumab
5fu+Panitumumab
Folfiri + Avastin
Cetuximab monotherapy
Immunotherapy: Tecenriq (Atezolizumab) single agent trial: failed
Left us Feb 2017

JJ2212

Postby JJ2212 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:00 pm

Regardless of your personal belief or disbelief in alternative medecine, the subject of this post is very misleading. These are not the results of a clinical trial, phase 1 or otherwise. They are the results of one person's non-traditional treatment path. I find that to state otherwise is irresponsible, even if the intention may be pure.

Janie
Rectal cancer dx 04/13 @ 42, MSS, KRAS positive
T3N2M1 (1 lung met)
5 weeks xeloda+radiation finished 07/13
APR 9/13 (permanent colostomy), 27/31 nodes positive :-(
12 rounds of FOLFOX 04/14
Lung met growth 11/14
26 cycles Regorafenib (Stivarga) from 11/15 to 01/17
New lung met and chest/neck lymph nodes 01/17
1 cycle Folfiri

H is for Hawk

Postby H is for Hawk » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:19 pm

"His name is Dr. Juan Carlos Perez Olmedo, he is practicing in Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain. And he does not speak much English, I communicated to him in Spanish" by Vilca

i spoke to Dr. Isadora Guggenheim, the naturopathic doctor mentioned in Vilca's post, about setting a consult appointment at her clinical office in Nyack, NY, as well as receiving the initial 10 cycle ozone treatment next week. She was very enthusiastic with the ozone therapy results obtained by Dr. Olmeda, in Spain. Apparently, the therapeutic benefit of getting ten ozone treatments in a row (about 2 hours on the same day) is the key difference, as compared to the single session treatments done in the past that had little effect.

While normally skeptical of these alternative treatments, I think folks at the stage IV category have to hit their cancer with as many approaches as possible, a cocktail methodology, maybe some synergy is possible.
Last edited by H is for Hawk on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
H is for Hawk (57)
10/14 L. hemi-colectomy 3 x 4 x 1 cm tumor, 13/14 lymph nodes pos. pT4a N2B M0 stage 3 MSS
11/14 - 4/15 12x FOLFOX
5/15 PET scan: 2.5 x 1.5 cm l. colon lesion, peri surface lesion SUV 2.4, adenocar., KRAS wd, BRAF V600E mut
6/15 HIPEC
9/15 Pleural lining & liver mets, CA 19-9: 6000
10/15 Vectibix Tafinlar Mekinist
11/15 1500
1/16 200
2/16 100, add Lentinan
3/16 122
6/16 4500
7/16 20,000, CT scan - three new liver mets
8/16 6700, FOLFIRI
9/16 4900, CT scan - two new liver mets
10/16 2255 vinorelbine

peanut_8

Postby peanut_8 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Vila seems to be getting good results from the therapy. I'm glad for her, and thank her for posting the results.

Best luck in the future Vilca
peanut
female, diagnosed Jan 14, RC stage 2a, age 56
MSS
April 14, 28 chemo/rad with Xeloda
June 14 adjuvant Xeloda 6 rounds
currently NED

bitchslapped

Postby bitchslapped » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 pm

For those of us who know Vilca, & those who don't...her signature shows she has tried most every science-based therapy available & some natural i.e. mj oil (to which she reported back on its failure). It appears the HAI pump @ Memorial Sloan Kettering, the #1 cancer hospital in the USA has failed her.

Even if you are not reading Vilca, I'm going to post our links for clinical trial finders that will search for you through phone support. There could be an ongoing search in the interim should you become interested in immumotherapy @ some point:
CLINICAL TRIAL MATCH UP SERVICES (phone support)-
Paid by their sponsors/partners @ no cost to the public

American Cancer society (Global)
Partnered w/eviti clinical trial finder database (software for clinicians)
http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatme ... find-trial

Emergingmed (U.S., Canada) Many websites (including Foundation Medicine/Foundation One) have partnered with this designer of clinical trial finders:
https://www.emergingmed.com/pub_home_page.asp

From our own Colon Club partner Michael's Mission (U.S.)-
http://curelauncher.com/

National Cancer Institute (NCI), (U.S)
Will provide contacts to clinical trial navigators globally
http://www.cancer.gov/contact

I must confess by your subject title, I was excited that you may have entered a clinical trial. Look forward to the next progress report & hope your hip heals up for you, my friend!

Best Wishes Dear Vilca
BS
DSS,35YO,unresect mCRC DX 7/'14,lvr,LN,peri,rib
FOLFOX+Avstn 4 Rnds d/c 10/'14
Stent 9/'14
FOLFIRI+Avstn 10/'14
Gone From My Sight 2/20/15
Me:garden variety polyps + precancerous polyp, diverticulitis
Carergver x2 DH,DM dbl occupancy,'03-'10
DH dx 47YO mCRC,'04-'07, lvr, billiary tree fried x HAI
DM dx CC 85YO,CC,CHF,stroke,dementia,aphasia

LPL

Postby LPL » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:37 pm

Vilca,
Thank You for sharing what you do and the results so far. Please update when you can.
I do believe in our surgeon and the treatment DH is getting but I am saving all info I can find 'should we need it'.
We live in France, Spain is not far away..
Wishing you all the best ! /LPL
DH @ 65 DX 4/11/16 CC recto-sigmoid junction
Adenocarcenoma 35x15x9mm G3(biopsi) G1(surgical)
Mets 3 Liver resectable
T4aN1bM1a IVa 2/9 LN
MSS, KRAS-mut G13D
CEA & CA19-9: 5/18 2.5 78 8/17 1.4 48 2/14/17 1.8 29
4 Folfox 6/15-7/30 (b4 liver surgery) 8 after
CT: 8/8 no change 3/27/17 NED->Jan-19 mets to lung NED again Oct-19 :)
:!: Steroid induced hyperglycemia dx after 3chemo
Surgeries 2016: 3/18 Emergency colostomy
5/23 Primary+gallbl+stoma reversal+port 9/1 Liver mets
RFA 2019: Feb & Oct lung mets

radnyc

Postby radnyc » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Good luck Stella, I'm optimistic for you!
DX Jan 2010, at age 47
Feb - colon resection - 2/17 nodes positive
April - liver mets - Stage 4
3 months Folfox chemotherapy
August '10 liver resection and HAI pump
7 months chemo FUDR HAI and Folfiri systemic
NED since August 2010
Last treatment April 2011
HAI Pump removed Dec 2015

rp1954

Postby rp1954 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Thanks for the update and best wishes, Stella. I hope you are able to get more professional cooperation on quality documentation for your diagnostic work.
--------
I hope we can avoid more "pseudoscientific" insults rerun here. Because of purges and deletions, some of the most vicious prior history of CAM discussion is missing here and on other boards. The sharing of rare experience is extremely important, at least to some of us. Often by people of unusual intelligence, education and ability at great risk, time, effort, and expense to shed a little light on vast unknowns that can give all of us some insights for nightmare situations, like when MSK sends you away empty handed, and to perhaps avoid nightmare situations.

This is a highly self selected group here. There are amazing numbers of IT workers, engineers, PhD, MD, JD camped out under "mom" alone. I don't think censorship has a positive survival value for independent thinkers.
Last edited by rp1954 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
watchful, active researcher and caregiver for stage IVb/c CC. surgeries 4/10 sigmoid etc & 5/11 para-aortic LN cluster; 8 yrs immuno-Chemo for mCRC; now no chemo
most of 2010 Life Extension recommendations and possibilities + more, some (much) higher, peaking ~2011-12, taper chemo to almost nothing mid 2018, IV C-->2021. Now supplements

jdepp

Postby jdepp » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Thank you very much for the detailed update, Stella. I appreciate it and I look forward to your next posting after the next phase of your treatment. With best wishes, Jdepp.
Colon dx 08 @ 41 Poorly diff. 12+ liver mets, 19/28 LN
Colon rsx /14 x Folfox-Erbitux 08-09
PVE / Liver rsx 09
Lung & LN mets 10
Folfiri, Xeloda, Avastin 10-13
Xelox, Erbitux, UFUR, TS-1, Oxi, Lonsurf 14-16
Stivarga & TIL trial 16
Brain lesion, RO688 trial 18

canadiandaughter

Postby canadiandaughter » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:31 am

I am curious if anyone else have ever heard of hydrogen peroxide being used to fight cancer? There was this guy who lives not too far from us, that had cancer and was told to go home and get his affairs in order, so I am told. He started some sort of hydrogen peroxide therapy, drinking the stuff, not off the shelf, something stronger, and supposedly cured himself and actually died of old age. I always thought he was a liar or nuts. After reading a bit about the treatment that Vilca is taking, I am wondering if there is something to it. Would i got out and get dad to drink it, no way. Maybe some types of cancer respond to these bizzare treatments. My dad actually talked to this fellow years ago when he was pushing his peroxide, but at the time we were not dealing with cancer. I look forward to hearing how Vilca makes out. Maybe there is something to this. Obviously it is helping her situation out after all modern medicine was exhausted.
DD to 81 year old father
dx 24/07/14 iv cc mets liver/lung
folifiri started 19/07/14
shrinkage of all mets
growth in the liver,started folfox/avastin 80% 13/01/16
reduced to 70% due to side effects 27/01/16
First scan on folfox shows shrinkage in lungs, but liver just stable
6 rounds of vectibix-fail. 3cm growth and new spots showing Waiting for panel recommendations
At peace January 8, 2017

vilca11
Location: Moscow, Russia; Baltimore, USA 1992; Vilcabamba, Ecuador 2012

Postby vilca11 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Dear cancer fellows,

First, I want to thank you all for your responses. Very respected by me Rp1954 put it much better than I possibly can in response to my opponents. I just want to add that ozonotherapy is not really an alternative therapy for all kinds of diseases - there are societies, conferences, studies, presentations and lots of physicians practicing it in all parts of the world, especially, in Europe. There are reasons why clinical trials are not organized for it, and people who know how medical and pharmaceutical environment operates know why. I spent 20 years in the USA working in a medical system, the last 10 years in Johns Hopkins in a high rank position - I do know how medical business works, but I am not on a mission here to explain it to my opponents. I just think that they have to educate themselves a bit better about ozonotherapy, if they are interested in it.

I do want to publish here what Dr. Robert Rowen published on Yahoo ozone group. I got his letter forwarded to me, since from what I understood, he wrote it in response to someone (not me) publishing my post here in the Yahoo group. So, here it is:

"From: "Robert Rowen drrowen@att.net [IAOH]" <IAOH@yahoogroups.com>
Date: August 23, 2016 4:01:27 PM
To: "IAOH@yahoogroups.com" <IAOH@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [IAOH] cancer

Dear Group,

There is a lot of excitement here about ozone and cancer. I have some thoughts. Ozone is a tremendous adjunctive treatment for cancer. But please don’t go off thinking that ozone will cure all cases of cancer, now is it necessary to think that you need 10 pass.
I had an end stage case of colon cancer with lethal huge mets to liver in a 76 year old Indian swami, now on my you tube channel. 7 years later he is cancer free. He did not get 10 pass. He got simple one pass HBO3 and two other oxidation methods including DIV twice weekly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6T4971 ... I&index=16

I have colleagues I’ve trained in my techniques reporting to me remissions of cancer with double pass 2 times weekly.
I believe it is hit and miss. We don’t know what will happen with any particular patient. Right now I have a lymphoma patient with a mass in his arm. It is half the size after a local ozone injection and a few ten passes.
I happened to be in the office Monday when he was there and, though I was in shorts on my holiday just visiting, he was there and begged me to do another local injection which I did. And, I have a breast cancer lady who has had SEVERAL local injections and we are not seeing change yet.
I also have a young woman with a breast tumor who has received LOTS of ozone into her tumor. Seemingly not much change. We’ve added a variety of adjuncts, including GcMAF and her nagalae has fallen to NORMAL from very high.
I have other patients who have not responded to anything, but the quality of their life was much better, in all cases .

I think we need to work together to learn where these methods might be most useful, but I don’t think that one side fits all, at least not in my practice anyway. It is exciting to hear about these things, but my above cases are not likely to be relevant to any particular cancer case nor is another cancer case necessarily going to be relevant to mine. They seemingly are all different.

Best regards,
RJR
Robert Jay Rowen, MD
drrowen@att.net

http://www.DrRowenDrSu.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertRowenMD
https://www.facebook.com/DrRobertJRowen

" The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition" , Thomas Edison
__._,_.___

Posted by: Robert Rowen <drrowen@att.net>

Reply via web post • Reply to sender • Reply to group • Start a New Topic • Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
IAOH grows by association & netw
11/2005 CC stage 1, F,50yo@dx
Mod dif adenocar, MSS, APC, TP53, CEAs1.6-4.8
1/12 1met liver@Vena Cava, RFA, 3oxi,11 5FU
8/13 2 mets same place,SBRT
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
5/14 Nano Knife liver same 2 mets
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT
4/15 PET, 2 same mets,Cryo Liver
5/15 MJ Oil, Herbs, Suppl, ADAPT
10/15 PET, same area, doubled in size, high SUV
10/15 RH, HAI, visceral involv., no LN