Results of my clinical trial - pls read, VERY important

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
vilca11
Location: Moscow, Russia; Baltimore, USA 1992; Vilcabamba, Ecuador 2012

Re: Results of my clinical trial - pls read, VERY important

Postby vilca11 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:02 pm

I want to add a few more lines...

First of all, my post was written to people who exhausted their options, or simply do not want to be on chemo for life.

Secondly, I called it my personal clinical trial Phase 1 - I thought it is clear that I did not mean an institutional clinical trial, I apologize if it I did not deliver that message correctly, I perhaps, should have called it " my case study", but for me it really is a trial (especially, because I am trying one ozone method that no one in the world tried yet - I am the first one, but I cant disclose it until I inform doctor Kemeny about it, which I will do only after my next MRI, if it shows complete resolution of all liver mets).

And the third is for Maggie - I thought, Maggie, that you understand that Ozone is not oxygen, it is not O2, it is O3 (speaking of the link you provided - the people who write this crap do not know a thing about ozone....)

Also, I do not have any personal experience with the hydrogen peroxide, but Dr. Olmedo said that It's mechanism of actions inside the body is almost identical to the ozone. Also.... Any supplements that are usually taken by cancer patients should be taken about 4-5 hours AFTER ozone, because it takes time for the ozone in the body to become an anti-oxidant (when it first enters the body, it is a very strong oxidant) and any anti-oxidant supplement will be clashing with the ozone, losing its potency and interfering with the ozone function.

And for Rp1954 - I am filing a complaint about imaging unit on 55th street - two reports in a raw do not have proper quantification, localization and sizing just because I am a failed stage 4 patient.... I am requesting amendments to both reports - I need good documentation to support the case study we do with Dr. Olmedo. And thank you, sweetheart, for your post on this thread... Sometimes I really wonder, if a vast majority of people AT ALL are interested in doing ANYTHING in their lives out of the matrix their government and mass media puts them in.... just a little bit... just pure curiosity... just "what if?" in their minds.... Nope....and even cancer does not do a wake up call for them... sad...

Nevertheless, hugs and best vibes to all.
Namaste, Stella/Vilca
11/2005 CC stage 1, F,50yo@dx
Mod dif adenocar, MSS, APC, TP53, CEAs1.6-4.8
1/12 1met liver@Vena Cava, RFA, 3oxi,11 5FU
8/13 2 mets same place,SBRT
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
5/14 Nano Knife liver same 2 mets
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT
4/15 PET, 2 same mets,Cryo Liver
5/15 MJ Oil, Herbs, Suppl, ADAPT
10/15 PET, same area, doubled in size, high SUV
10/15 RH, HAI, visceral involv., no LN
2/16 red FF, 50% red dose FUDR, CEA trends up
3/16 CT, PET, MRI L.Lobe all in small tumors
4/16 No acceptable options, going home

bitchslapped

Postby bitchslapped » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:53 pm

vilca11 wrote:I am filing a complaint about imaging unit on 55th street - two reports in a raw do not have proper quantification, localization and sizing just because I am a failed stage 4 patient.... I am requesting amendments to both reports - I need good documentation to support the case study

Glad you are pursuing accountability for those reports, Vilca. All scans/reports should be thorough & complete regardless of patient circumstance, $, staging or otherwise. I really am surprised by this lack of attention.

Wishing you success in "your personal case study." :wink:

BS
DSS,35YO,unresect mCRC DX 7/'14,lvr,LN,peri,rib
FOLFOX+Avstn 4 Rnds d/c 10/'14
Stent 9/'14
FOLFIRI+Avstn 10/'14
Gone From My Sight 2/20/15
Me:garden variety polyps + precancerous polyp, diverticulitis
Carergver x2 DH,DM dbl occupancy,'03-'10
DH dx 47YO mCRC,'04-'07, lvr, billiary tree fried x HAI
DM dx CC 85YO,CC,CHF,stroke,dementia,aphasia

LPL

Postby LPL » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi Vilca,
Again Thank You !! for sharing your "Personal Clinical Trial" here for us to learn of possible options. You must have a lot of currage to be the 1st to try something new (and not 'tested'..) and also travel a long way to do so.
Wishing you great success!!
Kind Regards /LPL (in France)
DH @ 65 DX 4/11/16 CC recto-sigmoid junction
Adenocarcenoma 35x15x9mm G3(biopsi) G1(surgical)
Mets 3 Liver resectable
T4aN1bM1a IVa 2/9 LN
MSS, KRAS-mut G13D
CEA & CA19-9: 5/18 2.5 78 8/17 1.4 48 2/14/17 1.8 29
4 Folfox 6/15-7/30 (b4 liver surgery) 8 after
CT: 8/8 no change 3/27/17 NED->Jan-19 mets to lung NED again Oct-19 :)
:!: Steroid induced hyperglycemia dx after 3chemo
Surgeries 2016: 3/18 Emergency colostomy
5/23 Primary+gallbl+stoma reversal+port 9/1 Liver mets
RFA 2019: Feb & Oct lung mets

vilca11

Postby vilca11 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Thank you, Lois and LPL, for your support and best wishes. We will see how it all ends up.... I hope, it will work for me as well as it worked for swami patient of Dr. Rowen....
Hugs, vilca
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT

Utwo

Postby Utwo » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Be careful!
Ozone is a powerful non-selective oxidizer.
Use of ozone to treat cancer is similar to use of a hammer to get read of head lice.
Hydrogen peroxide is less powerfull oxidizer with low selectivity.
Both can be used (in low concentrations) only as placebo.
58 yo male at diagnosis: T1bN0M0, 0/15 nodes, low grade/moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma
03/2016 colonoscopy: 2 small polyps removed in left colon; CEA = 1.3
04/2016 colonoscopy: caecum sessile 3.5 cm polyp piecemeal removed with kind of clear margins
05/2016 "prophylactic" laparoscopic right hemicolectomy - bleeding, leak, infection
06/2017 CT scan, colonoscopy OK; CEA = 1.6
A lot of funny stuff discovered by CT scans in liver, kidney, lungs, arteries, gallbladder, lymph node, pancreas

Annemiek

Postby Annemiek » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:38 am

Stella,
Thank you for taking time to post, I know time is precious for you and many more people. Although I am in the lucky position I do not have to come and visit often ( I seem to be given some more time) you were a source of inspiration when I was at my lowest point, and I agree with others that you have build an amazing trackrecord ( unfortunately) and knowledge base on primary and secondary cancer treatments, and believe you to be sincere in your statements.
I wish for you this ozone treatment will be succesful and wish you all the luck in the world, especially in your winderful Vilcabamba!!

Lots of love,
Annemiek

43 yr mum of a girl aged 7
10/2014 coloncancer stage IIIc
11/2014 HIPEC, tumor removed + 12 positive out of 60 ln
hysterectomy, abdominal lining partly removed
Peridonitus, stoma fitted, 6 abcesses drained in abdomen
MSS, kras
3/2015 Folfox, someones playing kill Bill inside me
9/2015 finished 12 rounds,
First scan results: NED!!!!!!!!!
4/2016 ct scan: NED!!!
7/2016 ultrasound: NED
10/2016 cr scan: NED
5/2017 ultrasound: NED 2,5 yrs!
CEA 8/2017 1.8 stable.
CT scan 11/2017 NED! 3 yrs
CEA 1.9

vilca11

Postby vilca11 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Thank you, Annemeik, I appreciate your kind message...I am still writing here because I am still bedridden with my darn fall on the hip and cant get up to do tons of things I need to do in the place I was absent from for a year... Grrrrrrrrrrr......

Utwo, can you please elaborate about "can only be used as placebo"? And can you tell me how is ozone use worse than chemo? The body of references for benefits of ozonotherapy in diseases is vast and without side effects , the patients who I saw, besides myself, benefiting from it, are many. So, what factual references ( except Quack Watch bla-bla) you can give me against ozone? Do you know that since 1985 medical system of Cuba (a VERY good medicine there, btw, not governed by pharmaceuticals....) uses ozone treatments (not for cancer, though, from what I know) for treatments of many chronic conditions? And all other countries I mentioned before? How you would explain that - the placebo? Or, may be, the ability of ozone to kill bacteria, parasites, work with the stem cells and immune system and the whole body the best way possible? Yes, it is a very strong oxidizer, but for some reason it is used as anti-aging in beauty care in Europe - ozone cream I use takes care of the bruises or collapsed veins just in a matter of two days.... Just curious, may be I do not know something about ozone that you know? Please share.
Thank you. Stella/Vilca
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT

Cfbiff

Postby Cfbiff » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:48 pm

i spoke to Dr. Isadora Guggenheim, the naturopathic doctor mentioned in Vilca's post, about setting a consult appointment at her clinical office in Nyack, NY, as well as receiving the initial 10 cycle ozone treatment next week. She was very enthusiastic with the ozone therapy results obtained by Dr. Olmeda, in Spain. Apparently, the therapeutic benefit of getting ten ozone treatments in a row (about 2 hours on the same day) is the key difference, as compared to the single session treatments done in the past that had little effect.

Please keep us in the loop. I'm interested in your experience.
7/15 dx colon cancer stage 4, mets to liver age 46
Cea 1700
8/15 folfox
1/16 cea 47
2/7 began consults with Dr Kemeny about liver pump.
2/16 FOLFIRI /started
3/7 laparoscopy showed no cancer in abdomen
3/2016 began folfirinox and asked again about hai pump
5/16 CEA 186
6/16. colon resection and HAI pump, 15/33 lymph nodes, margins clear
7/16 FUDR began. CEA 300+
8/16 FUDR 2nd treatment and FOLFIRI systemic restart. CEA 400+
9/6 added mitomycin to pump.
10/5 CEA coming down

Utwo

Postby Utwo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:33 pm

vilca11 wrote:Utwo, can you please elaborate about "can only be used as placebo"?
My opinion is based on my common sense and knowledge of chemistry. My post-graduate research was about oxidation of polymers. For example peptides and DNA are polymers.

vilca11 wrote: So, what factual references ( except Quack Watch bla-bla) you can give me against ozone?
None. I do not have access to Medline because I do not have a medical degree.

vilca11 wrote:The body of references for benefits of ozonotherapy in diseases is vast and without side effects
Can you provide any reference to a publication on benefits of ozone for cancer patients in a peer reviewed mainstream magazine recognised by US doctors?
I suspect that you are not able to provide such reference because it doesn't exist.

vilca11 wrote:Do you know that since 1985 medical system of Cuba (a VERY good medicine there, btw, not governed by pharmaceuticals....) uses ozone treatments (not for cancer, though, from what I know) for treatments of many chronic conditions? Yes, it is a very strong oxidizer, but for some reason it is used as anti-aging in beauty care in Europe - ozone cream I use takes care of the bruises or collapsed veins just in a matter of two days.... Just curious, may be I do not know something about ozone that you know?
All these examples are irrelevant for cancer treatment.

vilca11 wrote:And can you tell me how is ozone use worse than chemo?
Traditional chemotherapy drugs are poisons that are killing you. However they are more effective against cells with high replication rate of DNA. As a result they are killing cancer cells faster than your other cells.
Ozone, hydrogen peroxide etc. do not have that kind of selectivity. As a results they are killing cancer cells as effectively as your other cells.
Note: Modern immunotherapy is a totally different game.
58 yo male at diagnosis: T1bN0M0, 0/15 nodes, low grade/moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma
03/2016 colonoscopy: 2 small polyps removed in left colon; CEA = 1.3
04/2016 colonoscopy: caecum sessile 3.5 cm polyp piecemeal removed with kind of clear margins
05/2016 "prophylactic" laparoscopic right hemicolectomy - bleeding, leak, infection
06/2017 CT scan, colonoscopy OK; CEA = 1.6
A lot of funny stuff discovered by CT scans in liver, kidney, lungs, arteries, gallbladder, lymph node, pancreas

vilca11

Postby vilca11 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:44 pm

Dear Utwo,
Since you asked, I am posting here a document that is 24 pages long. Please see a list of countries at the end that signed that ozone declaration - it includes USA, if that is important for you. Just FYI - cancer patients at Stage 4, that exhausted all options, but life on chemo, do not have to be careful - they have to try to survive against all odds.... because we already know how chemo for life ends, but do not know how, for example, ozone maintenance ends... What we do know is that maintenance on ozone gives you many years of side effect free good quality of life and a possibility of cure... Yes, I know that, since I saw it with my own eyes. So far the facts are - I progressed on chemo, and very rapidly - doubling the size of tumors within every two months, and my tumors decreased in size and some disappeared on ozone. The conclusion is up to the readers. Hugs, Stella/Vilca

[38 national and international associations of ozone therapy have signed the Declaration
until July 22, 2014]

[Official versions of the Declaration: English and Spanish.]
Original: Spanish

MADRID DECLARATION ON OZONE THERAPY

Approved at the "International Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools" held at the Royal
Academy of Medicine in Madrid on the 3rd and 4th of June, 2010, under the auspices of
the Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy (AEPROMO)
Note Bene: The “Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy” is the guiding and working document of
the International Scientific Committee (ISCO3) (www.isco3.org). It is the duty of this Committee to
introduce modifications whenever it is necessary, with the interest of keeping updated the Declaration in
conformity with the scientific researches that on ozonetherapy are carried out in different places around
the world.
The “Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy” is the first consensus document in the history of the global
ozone therapy, and it has been converted in the only ozone therapy document really international and of
great acceptance in the world.
Thirty eight (38) ozone therapy national associations and international federations of Africa,
America, Asia and Europe have signed the "Declaration of Madrid on Ozone Therapy", so far.
The “Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy” has been translated into the following 12 languages:
Arabic, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian,
Russian, and Turkish. The official versions of the Declaration are English and Spanish.
Last signature and/or translation: Madrid, July 22, 2014
Taking into account that since the discovery of ozone by the German chemist Christian
Friedrich Schönbein in 1840, its medical use has increased in different parts of the
world; there is more interest from health professionals to know how it works and what
are its benefits; the number of ozone therapists keeps growing all around the world; and
an increasing number of patients are benefiting from it. However its consolidation has
not been easy, resistance it still found within the medical community and its recognition
in the legal field will require more and coordinated efforts.
Recalling that pre-clinical research and clinical trials on the use of ozone therapy have
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISCO3 Tel/Fax (+34) 913515175
Avenida Juan Andrés 60 Cell Phone (+34) 669685429
Local 1 – Bajo Izquierdo info@isco3.org
28035, Madrid (Spain) www.isco3.org

been carried out in Cuba, Germany, Italy, Russia and other countries, with considerable
scientific rigor, obtaining results that support its practice using different medical
protocols.
Bearing in mind that the preclinical studies, genotoxics, toxicology and clinical studies
carried out, endorse the application and the innocuous character of this medical therapy
using a fairly wide range of doses.
Emphasizing that research and clinical experience with medical ozone are making
progress, despite the various obstacles they face, becoming a permanent challenge for
researchers and for ozone therapy associations, mainly due to the lack of access to
financial resources which they need in order to be able to continue with the scientific
research that is required.
Stating that it is absolutely necessary to work with specific objectives, planning
globally those necessary actions, so that ozone therapists working together will be
forwarding with great precision and securely the practice of ozone therapy.
Recognizing that there is variance that the medical community wishes to standardize,
and that progress already has been made, that it should be taken into account; it is
necessary to continue with the development of medical definitions of procedures and
protocols determining the best applications where it is necessary, as well as a code of
good practice, in order to overcome more efficiently the possibility of malpractice.
Welcoming with great satisfaction that ozone therapy practice was regularized in
Russia in 2007 by the Federal Service Public Health Control and Social Development,
the first country in the world to do so; in Cuba in 2009, by the Ministry of Public
Health; in Spain, by the Balearic Islands, and the Canary Islands (2007), Madrid (2009)
and Galicia, Castilla-La Mancha, and Castilla y León (2010) Autonomous
Communities; that in Italy significant advances have been done towards ozone therapy
by the Regions of Lombardy (2003), Emilia-Romagna (2007) and Marche (2009), and
favorable court decisions have been taken by the Administrative Court of Lazio (1996
and 2003).
The speakers at the "International Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools" as well as the
associations of ozone therapy present at the same have adopted the following
CONCLUSIONS
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

First. To approve the "Therapeutic Ranges for the Use of Ozone” detailed within the
“Recommendations" section of this Declaration.
Second. To increase the exchange of knowledge, research, and experiences, both
positive and negative that occur in the field of ozone therapy, in furtherance of
increasing the knowledge of the huge benefits that this therapy has. To stimulate the
publications of research results in specialized medicine journals.
Third. To encourage health researchers to increase their creative efforts, so that, ozone
therapy continues to demonstrate its therapeutic benefits with safety and effectiveness
under the development of controlled clinic trials.
Fourth. To stimulate the creation of Standardized Operative Procedures, according to
good clinical practices for each procedure, taking into account knew developments, with
the view to increase the quality and make homogeneous diverse treatments.
Fifth. To make systematic efforts to ensure that each scientific congress/meeting to be
organized adopts conclusions that reflect the progress made and set achievable and
realistic targets, sharing the findings and aims to encourage and promote research to
deepen the understanding of ozone therapy. To work towards the harmonization and
unification of criteria at the international level among different scientific societies.
Sixth. To encourage the different associations to work in their own countries where the
ozone therapy has not yet been regularized to get it properly regularized and therefore to
enjoy a legal status.
Seventh. To encourage the preparation of text books, the organization of theoretical
courses and practical training on ozone therapy, so that those who practice it do so based
on sound knowledge; this will necessarily be reflected on a more efficient medical
health care which will benefit the patients.
The speakers at the "International Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools" as well as the
participants associations at the same have adopted the following
RECOMMENDATION
That the "Therapeutic Ranges for the Use of Ozone” as detailed in the annex to this
“Madrid Declaration” and an integral part thereof, serve as a reference to ozone
therapists in order for them to implement them carefully and systematically.

These "Therapeutic Ranges for the Use of Ozone” are the summary of scientific
research in different countries and are the result of many years of experiential and
clinical practice.
participants associations at the same
We express our most sincere recognition to Dr. Velio Bocci, Emeritus Professor of
Physiology at the University of Siena, for the significant and important contributions he
has made in favor of ozone therapy in the fields or research, teaching, information and
patient care, to the point that within the ozone therapy history he must be considered as
one of its most important pioneers.
Finally we express our gratitude to the Spanish Association of Medical Professionals
in Ozone Therapy (AEPROMO) for its initiative and implementation of this
"International Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools" warmly housed in the centenarian
walls of the Royal National Academy of Medicine in Madrid.
Madrid, June 4, 2010
ANNEX TO THE MADRID DECLARATION ON OZONE
THERAPY WHICH IS INTEGRAL PART THEREOF
Recommendation approved at the "International Meeting of Ozone Therapy Schools"
held at the Royal Academy of Medicine in Madrid on the 3rd and 4th of June, 2010,
under the auspices of the Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone
Therapy (AEPROMO)
THERAPEUTIC RANGES FOR THE USE OF OZONE
1. THERAPEUTIC BASIS
Ozone therapeutic indications are based on the knowledge that low physiological
concentrations of ozone may play important roles within the cell. At molecular level,
different mechanisms of action have been shown that support the clinical evidence for
this therapy.
There are therapeutic, non effective, and toxic concentrations, of ozone. It has been

proved that concentrations of 10 or 5 µg/ml and even smaller, have therapeutic effects
with a wide security margin, so it is now accepted that the therapeutic concentrations
range from 5 to 60 µg/ml. This range applies to local and systemic application
techniques.
It should be emphasized that each route of application has a minimum and a maximum
dosage as well as concentration and volume to manage.
All the therapeutic dosages are divided into three types, according to their mechanism of
action:
a) Low doses: These doses have an immunomodulatory effect and are used in
those diseases where there is suspicion that the immune system is compromised.
b) Medium doses: They are immunomodulatories and stimulate the antioxidant
enzyme Defence System. They are most useful in chronic degenerative diseases
such as diabetes, atherosclerosis, COPD, Parkinson syndrome, alzheimer, and
senile dementia.
c) High doses: They are employed especially in ulcers or infected injuries. Also
they are used to ozonize oil and water. The ozonization of oils never can be
produced with a medical generator because it cannot be avoided that oil steam
diffuse in the high-voltage pipes. ¡The result is the production of several very
toxic substances! Except in the generators with valve that cuts the exit of ozone.
2. OZONE THERAPY BASIC PRINCIPLES
The three basic principles that must be taken into account before any ozone treatment
process is implemented are the following:
a) Primum non nocere: Before anything else, not to do any harm.
b) Stagger the dose: Start always with low doses, and increase them gradually.
The exception will be in infected ulcers or injuries, where the reverse will be
applied (start with a high concentration, and diminish it according to the
improvement in the patient’s condition).
c) Apply the necessary concentration: Higher ozone concentrations are not
necessarily better, in the same way that it occurs with all the medicines.
Should the redox balance not be known (antioxidants/pro-oxidants) and the patient is in
an oxidative stress, an initial medium or high dose, may damage cellular antioxidant
mechanisms and aggravate the clinical picture. It is therefore preferable to start with low
doses and to phase in the increase according to patient response.
3. MAIN ROUTES OF APPLICATION

Medical ozone can be applied locally or parenterally. The various routes of application
of ozone can be used alone or combined, in order to attain a synergistic effect.
3.1 RECOMMENDED ROUTES OF APPLICATION
The routes of application described below are safe and proven because they are the
result of many years of experience and research.
We welcome the therapeutic range indicated by the guidelines of the Russian Ozone
Therapy Association, published in its "Handbook of Ozone Therapy" (2008); the
"Guidelines for the Use of Medical Ozone" published by the German Medical Society
for the Use of Ozone in Prevention (2009); the guidelines published by the Ozone
Research Centre, scientific unit of the Cuban National Centre for Scientific Research, in
its book "Ozone Basics Aspects and Clinical Applications" (2008); and the significant
contribution from Dr. Velio Bocci in "Has Oxygen-Ozone Therapy a Future in
Medicine? (Rev. 2010) and sent by the author to this "International Meeting."

Routes of
application
LOW LOW LOW
Conc. µg/ml Vol. ml. Doses µg
RI* 10
100 1000
MAHT** 10
MiAHT*** 5
5 25
Application
Routes
MEDIUM MEDIUM MEDIUM
RI* 20
MAHT** 20
MiAHT*** 10
5 50
Application
Routes
HIGH HIGH HIGH
RI* 30
60*a
30-50
18000-3000
MAHT** 35
60**b
MiAHT*** 10
5 50

* RI: Rectal insufflation.
Bear in mind that major concentrations of 40 µg/ml can hurt the enterocite.
*a Exceptionally, in case of acute bleeding, begin with a high concentration (60 µg/ml / ml and 50 ml
Vol.) Once the bleeding diminishes, reduce concentration.
** MAHY: Major Autohemotherapy
*** MiAHT: Minor Autohemotherapy
**b Although in general is preferred to employ concentrations around 40 µg/ml, in some cases it
could be assessed the employment of until 60 µg/ml which has proved to be safe and with greater
capacity of induction of citoquines.
3.1.1 Major Autohemotherapy (MAHT)
The rank of volumes to use varies between 50 ml and 100 ml. Blood volumes greater
than 200 ml must be avoided to prevent any risk of hemodynamic disturbances,
especially in elderly or unbalanced patients. The perfusion set to be used must be
certified and never should be made of PVC or other materials that react to ozone.
Ozone concentrations of 80 μg/ml and above, should also be avoided because of the
increased risk of haemolysis, reduction of 2, 3 DPG and a consequent inability of
activating immunocompetent cells.
The number of treatment sessions and the ozone dosage administered will depend on the
patient's general condition, age and main disease. As a general rule, every five sessions
the dose of ozone is increased and it is given in cycles that vary between 15 and 20
sessions. From the clinical point of view the patient's improvement occurs between the
fifth and tenth session, and it is considered that after the twelfth session the antioxidant
defense mechanisms are already activated. The treatment is given in a cycle that is
administered daily, from Monday to Friday and also could be administered two to three
times a week.

3.1.2 Intramuscular, paravertebral and intrarticular injection
3.1.2.1 Paravertebral
The infiltration is made 2 cm lateral from the spine/column. The distribution of the
needles is always bilateral, lateral or 2 cm. above and 2 cm below the hernia.
A depth from 2 to 4 cm should be considered when taking into account the patient’s
constitution and/or the area to be treated (smaller in thin patients and in dorsal region
and greater in obese patients and lumbar region).
The treatment is done twice a week for the first two weeks and once clinical
improvement is achieved, the treatments are spaced to once a week for four to six weeks
and then one session every 15 days until one cycle of 20 sessions is completed, these

can be shortened once the symptoms have disappeared. The recommended needle sizes
for this procedure is 25 to 30 G x 1½”. In some cases and with expert hands, longer
needles may be used.
It is important that the physician examines adequately the muscles within the lumbo
sacra region and the sacro iliac articulations to detect inflammation at this level or
“trigger points" in that zone, above all in patients with discartrosis that do not respond
adequately to the paravertebral infiltrations. If these points are detected they must be
infiltrated.
Concentration [µg/ml] 10-20
Volume / ml 5-10
Dose / µg 50-400
3.1.2.2 Hernias
Cervical hernias
Concentration of 10 and 20 µg/ml, a volume of 5 ml is given.
Dorsal Hernias
Concentration of 10-20 µg/ml, a volume of 5 ml is given.
Lumbar Hernias
Concentration of 10-20 µg/ml, a volume of 5-10 ml is given.
3.1.2.3 Intraarticular treatment
Concentration: 5-10-20 µg/ml
Volume in function of the articulation size:
Fingers: 1-2 ml
Rest: 5 - 20 ml
3.1.2.4 Intradiscal Treatment
In general only one intradiscal infiltration should be performed, although it could be
repeated within 2 - 4 weeks, under mobile radiologic arch or fluoroscopic control or CT.
The patient has to be under sedation (no general anaesthesia) and with an antibiotic
prophylactic therapy the same day of the procedure.
For lumbar discolisis a 5-10 ug/ml mixture of oxygen - ozone at a concentration of 25-
30 ug/ml is used. For cervical discolosis 5 ml with the same concentration. The
discolisis with ozone, although is effective after only one treatment, it requires specific
infrastructure (for radiological control), anaesthetist and experienced personnel in the
execution of the technique. Despite the fact that the paravertreval technique requires
more sessions, it is equally effective and has a minimum level of risk.

3.1.2.5 Peridural treatment (translaminal)
An infiltration is performed in the peridural space, twice weekly previous identification
of the peridural space. It uses a mixture of oxygen-ozone in a volume of 5 ml at a
concentration of 20 ug/ml.
The translaminal peridural method or through the sacred hiatus route is an alternative to
consider in the treatment of hernial disc with ozone therapy, despite being an indirect
method in relation to the intradiscal method because:
• With this method, neither the operator is exposed to the risk of undergoing
radiation nor the patient.
• Upon deposit of the gas in the peridural space at the level of the conflict zone
disco-radicular, the same acts over both the disk and the damaged root.
• It is easy to perform, causing no neurological damage and incorporating the
patient to his/her normal life soon.
• It requires few material resources and equipment which makes it a less
expensive and effective method.
• It requires fewer sessions compared to the paravertebral method as an indirect
method.
• It is very useful in the presence of multiple disc hernias.
• The success rate frequency is above 70%.
• It requires a minimum time to recover.
• It can be performed in patients with major associated diseases.
In any case, the three commented techniques require of strict asepsis and sterility
measures and of an inform written consent.
3.1.3 Ozone Bag
Concentrations of 60 - 40 - 30 - 20 µg/ml, are used for periods of 20 to 30 minutes,
depending on the stage and evolution of the lesion. It can use 60-70 µg/ml only in
purulent infections. Once the infection is controlled and the healthy granulation tissue
appears, the procedure is to reduce the concentration and to space the sessions in order
to support the healing.
3.1.4 Subcutaneous application
The concentration of ozone used is 5 to 10 µg/ml in very small volumes of gas (1-2 ml)
with a 30 G needle.
It is also efficient in the treatment of neuropathic pain. Can also be used for cosmetic

purposes in cellulite, never using a volume larger than 100 ml per session.
3.1.5 Ozone Bell or Ventosa
Using concentrations ranging from 15 to 60 µg/ml, with a variation in the duration of
the treatment between 15 to 20 minutes.
3.1.6 Insufflation in fistulas
Always the practitioner must be sure first that not communication with the respiratory
tract exists. It is important to keep in mind the possible gas build-up in a closed cavity,
blocked or cystic to avoid dangerous or painful increases in pressure, for example in
cutaneous, perianales and surgical fistulas.
3.1.7 Ophthalmologic
In ophthalmological cases (queratitis, corneal ulcers, conjunctivitis and ocular burns), a
special glass attachment adapted to the contour of the eye is used. Anesthetic eye drops
are applied previously and a concentration of ozone between 20 and 30 µg/ml during 5
mn. Two to three applications per week can be made combined with subconjunctival
application of ozone, at a concentration of 35 µg/ml with a volume of 1-2 ml.
3.1.8 Vaginal Insufflation
Ozone concentrations of 20-40 µg/ml and a volume between 1000-2000 ml at a
continuous flow rate of 0,1 to 0,2 l/min for 10 min. are used. A vaginal wash with
ozonized water must be carried out previously. For this application an ozone destructor
device is required.
3.1.9 Insufflation vesicourethral
Insufflate between 50 and 100 ml of ozone into the bladder or urethra, according to the
case to be treated. The recommended concentrations are from 10-15-20 and 25 µg/ml
(increasing them progressively). The treatment could be combined with a pre-irrigation
procedure with ozonized water.
3.1.10 Otic route
The external ear is moistened and then it is insufflated using a syringe or a special
headset with an ozone destructor device. Check that the eardrum is intact.
Concentrations between 20-30 µg/ml during 5 mn are used.
3.1.11 Intratonsilar route
It is a secure route in patients older than 12 years old, with the condition that they can
actively cooperate when they are asked to hold their breath (apnea) meanwhile the
medical ozone injection is applied. Concentrations of 15-20 µg/ml with a volume of 2.5

ml per point to infiltrate at the anterior and rear pillar of both tonsils are used. Four to
five sessions are required.
3.1.12 Ozone micro doses in trigger points and acupuncture
As a general rule the trigger points are located in the muscles and often deeply, so the
application has to be intramuscular and the volume can be between 5-10 ml depending
on the anatomical place, and, the concentration between 10 and 20 mcg/ml.
For acupuncture points or reflexology areas the application is intradermal and fluctuates
between 0.1 to 0.3 ml and up to 1 ml (maximum) of the gas mixture of O2-O3 with
concentrations below 30 µg/ml.
3.1.13 Topical application of water, oil and ozonized creams
It is applied on wounds, ulcers and several infected lesions at different concentrations:
high, medium, and low, depending on what it is intended to achieve (to disinfect, to
regenerate) and of the type of tissue where it will be applied.
3.1.14 Ozonized Saline Solution
The rank of concentrations of ozone used in the phase of gas (from the ozone
equipment) is of 500 mcg/l to 5000 mcg/l.
The ozonization is carried out with very low ozone concentrations which are calculated
according to the weight of the patient. The formula used is 25 mcg by 1 kg of patient’s
weight. For example: if the patient weighs 80 kg, it is multiplied as follows: 80 x 25 =
2000 mcg (2 mcg/ml or 2 mg/l).
This figure corresponds to the concentration generated by the equipment, which is very
low and it does not reach the 2,0 mcg/ml. Under this method concentrations generated
by the ozone equipment above 3,000 mcg/l are never used.
The procedure consists of:
• To bubble 200 ml of saline solution at 0,9% during 10 mn, time necessary to
obtain an adequate saturation of the solution that goes from 20 µg/ml until 200
µg/ml of concentration.
• To initiate then the transfusion of the solution by drip to the patient during 25-30
mn, keeping a constant bubbling of ozone in the bottle, to maintain its
concentration in the solution.
• To cut the bubbling and the transfusion at the 150 ml, leaving in the bottle 50 ml
of solution as safety margin.

• Nowadays, an ozone equipment that maintains the ozone concentration in the
solution without needing to maintain the bubbling during the transfusion is
available.
3.1.15 Pediatrics dosages through rectal insufflation
Systemic application via, only by via rectal.
• The concentrations to be used depend on the grade of the oxidative stress of the
patient and the pathology to be treated.
• The volume to be administered depends on the age of the patient.
• To perform the rectal insufflation a catheter is introduced 1-2 cm inside the anal
sphincter.
3.1.15.1 Dosages for patients with an initial value of oxidative stress graded “0” or
“1” (Light one)
Weeks of
treatment
Concentration O3
(µg/ml)
First 20
Second 25
Third 30
Fourth 35
3.1.15.2 Dosages for patients with an initial value of oxidative stress graded “2” or
“3” (Moderated)
Weeks of
treatment
Concentration O3
(µg/ml)
First 15
Second 20
Third 25
Fourth 30

3.1.15.3 Dosages for patients with an initial value of oxidative stress graded “4”
(Severe)
Weeks of
treatment
Concentration O3
(µg/ml)
First 10
Second 15
Third 20
Fourth 25
3.1.15.4 Volumes to be administered according to patient’s age
Age of the patient Volumes to be
administered
28 days-11 months 15-20 cc
1 -3 years 20-35 cc
3-10 years 40-75 cc
11-15 years 75-120 cc
The dosage changes every five sessions. Cycles of 15-20 sessions are indicated every
three months during the first year. Later the patient will be evaluated to determine
frequency of the cycles for the second year.
3.1.16 Ranges of diseases for rectal insufflation and major autohemotherapy
applications
3.1.16.1 LOW RANGE
• Biological regeneration
• Gout
• Fibromyalgia

3.1.16.2 LOW-MIDDLE RANGE
• Chronic kidney failure
• Cancer
• Nephropathies
3.1.16.3 MIDDLE RANGE
• Neurovegetatives illnesses: Alzheimer, parkinson, dementia syndromes.
• Pulmonary illnesses: Emphysema, COPED, acute respiratory distress syndrome.
• Ophthalmological illnesses: Retinosis pigmentarias, cataract, glaucoma, macular
degeneration related to age.
• Hematology illnesses: Thalassaemia B, scklemia. • Vascular Illnesses: HTN,
venous insufficiency, peripheral arterial illness, CVA, cardiacs ischemia, veined
stasis.
3.1.16.4 MIDDLE-HIGH RANGE
• Viral Illnesses: Herpes simple, herpes zoster, AIDS, hepatitis A, B, C, papilloma
human virus.
• Diabetes
• Cerebral palsy
• Dermatological illnesses
• Orthopedic illnesses
• Giardiasis
• Candidiasis and cryptosporidiosis.
• Allergic illnesses
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Lupus Erythematosus Systemic
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Crohn’s illness
• Intestine inflammatory illnesses
• HIV/AIDS
• Multiple sclerosis
3.2 APPLICATION ROUTES NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NOT
BEING SAFE
3.2.1 Direct intravenous injection of ozone
Its application is strongly discouraged due to the risk of air embolism which can occur
even in the case of using an slow infusion pump and volumes of 20 ml. The
complications of stroke range from a simple axillary bubbling sensation, then cough, a

feeling of retrosternal weight, dizziness, to changes in vision (ambioplia), hypotensive
crisis, with signs of cerebral ischemia (paresis of the members) and death.
Furthermore, there is no justification to put the patient and the therapy at risk when
there are methods that are safe, have been tested and are effective such as the major
autohemotherapy, minor autohemotherapy and rectal insufflation.
3.2.2 Vitamins and ozone
During the treatment with ozone is necessary to suspend all the antioxidant supplements
that contain vitamin C and vitamin E. The presence of these compounds in high
concentrations in the blood, interferes with the ozone’s action as an oxidant agent and
therefore the good course of the therapy. It is important to communicate to the patient
that s/he must not consume excessive quantities of foods very rich in these vitamins. In
consequence, the vitamins or antioxidants should be given before or after the ozone
therapy but never during the treatment.
3.3 APPLICATION ROUTE ON ANIMAL EXPERIMENTATION
PHASE
Intraperitoneal
This route is still in the scientific experimental phase in animals, to which various tumor
cell lines have been implanted, having found that ozone is more cytotoxic to tumor cells
than many of the cytostatics used, without causing the adverse effects of the
chemotherapy. The research into this matter is being undertaken by the Veterinary
Services and Laboratory Animal Medicine of the Philipps-University of Marburg
(Germany) by Medical Veterinarian Professor Siegfried Schulz.
It is exhorted that investigations in animals continue to be carried out.
Experimental studies for the treatment of cancer in human beings have not yielded
convincing data so far.
In human beings has been used for peritonitis´ treatment applying a peritoneal wash
with ozonized water using 200 to 300 ml in volume with a concentration between 10
and 20 µg/ml, through a silicone catheter fixed into the cavity.
3.4 APPLICATION ROUTE PROHIBITTED
Inhalation route
The inhalatory route is absolutely prohibited because of being highly toxic. The
anatomical and biochemical characteristics of the lung make it extremely sensitive to

oxidative damage by ozone.
3.5 APPLICATION ROUTE THAT HAS NOT RECEIVED TOTAL
CONSENSUS
Ozonized Saline Solution
The Ukrainian and Russian schools utilize it as another form of systemic application of
the ozone and its practice is well extended in those two countries. Its efficiency is
testified by the results of the scientific research submitted at the eight Practical
Scientific Conferences that have taken place in Russia from 1992 to 2009.
Nevertheless this methodology still has not found the consensus between some schools
and it is left to the criteria of the doctors whether or not to use this method.
3.6 ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
The described routes of application require of technically qualified personnel to carry
out any procedure, as well as a written informed consent, followed by strict measures of
asepsis and sterility.
As with any another medical practice, all the material used in ozone therapy that be in
contact with patient’s tissue or fluids must be either disposable after only one use, or be
sterilized (ex. surgical equipment), and before the administration of the ozone must pass
an antimicrobial sterile filter <of 20 µm.
4. PATHOLOGIES MORE APPROPRIATE TO BE TREATED WITH
OZONE THERAPY
The diseases sensible to the ozone treatment may be classified into three categories,
based on the therapeutic success grade proved and obtained.
4.1 Diseases in the first category
These include among others:
a) Osteomyelitis, pleural emphysema, abscesses with fistula, infected wounds, bed
sores, chronic ulcers, diabetic foot and burns.
b) Advanced ischemic diseases.
c) Related to age, macular degeneration (atrophic form) because the orthodox
ophthalmology gives no significant treatment.
d) Orthopedic diseases and localized osteoarthritis.
e) Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
f) Dental injury-related to primary cariogenic lesions, particularly in children.
g) Estomatology for chronic and recurrent infections in the oral cavity.

h) Acute and chronic infectious diseases, particularly those caused by bacteria resistant
to antibiotics or to chemical treatments, viruses, fungi (hepatitis, HIV-AIDS, herpes and
herpes zoster infection, papillomavirus infections, onichomicosis and candidiasis,
giardiasis and cryptosporidiosis). Bartolinitis and vaginal candidiasis.
Although the ozone therapy represents a useful support for the treatment of these
diseases, it is worth to underline that neither the ozone nor its metabolites, among them
the H2O2, reach a germicide tisular concentration, because the free pathogens are
protected by plasma antioxidants and intracellular viruses are unattainable.
For these pathologies the ozone therapy either used only as exclusive form or as a
support for a specific treatment, according to the cases, becomes a medicine/treatment
with a high therapeutic success.
4.2 Diseases in the second category
These include:
a) Cancer-related fatigue. The ozone therapy associated with orthodox treatments, may
accelerate and improve results. However, ozone therapy has so far not been able to
show a therapeutic effect on cancer. For all these pathologies ozone treatment should be
integrated with the conventional treatment, there is evidence of its utility, but more
precise studies are required
b) Asthma.
4.3 Diseases in the third category
Among others include:
a) Autoimmune diseases (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Cohn’s disease)
b) Senile dementia
c) Lungs diseases: emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, idiopathic
pulmonary fibrosis and acute respiratory distress syndrome.
d) Skin diseases: Psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
e) Cancer metastasis
f) Severe sepsis and multiple organ dysfunction.
In these cases the combination of orthodox treatments and ozone therapy, at least on
theoretical grounds, show that it may be useful but there is no real clinical evidence.
The anecdotal evidence suggests the existence of therapeutic effectiveness but, in many
cases the efficacy has been achieved by using various types of therapy, therefore the
results are not reliable. In some studies the combination of ozone therapy with another
treatment has been evaluated, concluding that ozone therapy acts as complement.

5. GENERAL BASIS FOR TREATMENT
Not all patients respond equally to the small, controlled oxidative stress that is produced
by the ozone therapy. Therefore, the ozone treatment should always be applied in a
gradual and progressive manner, starting with low doses and increasing it gradually to
avoid unnecessary risks, until a clinic diagnostic method for the oxidative stress is
available, which allows to adjust the dose.
It is advisable to measure and classify the state of oxidative stress on the patient, using
markers such as malon-aldehyde, catalase, superoxide dismutase, glutathione
peroxidase and indicators of the total antioxidant activity in the medical cabinet.
If it is not possible to measure the oxidative stress degree of the patient by either of the
established methods, it is very important that the physician value according to the
clinical state of the same, if he is eligible or not to receive the treatment with ozone at
that moment, or if it is necessary to improve his/her nutritious state first.
As with any medical treatment, patients may be divided into three types:
Normo-responders, hyper-responders and hypo-responders.
There are factors which can not be controlled, that depend of the patient’s idiosyncrasy
and the characteristics how the disease manifests itself.
Ozone therapy is a “medical act” and should be practiced by medical personnel and
implemented with a scientific rigor, it can produce with a low frequency a minimum of
adverse cases. Is for this reason that we consider that the regularization of the ozone
therapy carried out by the authorities should include the following requirements, and in
those cases where this has not been done the ozone therapists should apply them,
The medical centers where the ozone therapy is practiced should have the mandatory
sanitary authorization for its functioning and should abide by the following
requirements:
5.1 To have a qualified doctor with training and recognized experience in ozone
therapy, this will be the persona responsible for the management of the treatment.
5.2 To use the appropriate equipment to generate and apply the ozone therapy, these
should have also the required authorizations from the appropriate sanitary authorities. In
the case of the European Community, should be marked with the CE. The equipment to
generate ozone must be calibrated or revised periodically, according to the
recommendation of the manufacturer, to avoid incorrect applications or concentrations.
5.3 To use medical oxygen provided by an authorized company.
5.4 To implement the various and appropriate protocols, according to the administration

route chosen, in order to guarantee the quality in the treatment. The protocols should be
appropriately validated and recognized by the scientific ozone therapy associations.
5.5 To establish an informed written consent, this should be signed by the patient and
the medical doctor responsible for the implementation of the ozone therapy, leaving a
copy in the clinical history of the patient.
5.6 To have an appropriate airing and ventilation system.
5.7 To have life saving drugs, ventilation support equipment or an Ambu balloon.
5.8 To take into account that the inter disk application of ozone should be done in a
surgical room within a hospital centre or in an ambulatory unit for major surgery.
5.9 The key to the therapeutic success depends on diverse controllable factors that
include the scientific preparation and technique of the ozonoterapist, the method
that is employed, the quality of the ozone, the general application of the good
clinical practices. The non controllable factors depend on the patient idiosyncrasy
and in what is current state of the illness.
Madrid, June 4, 2010
ARGENTINA
(Signed) Dr. Ana Elizabeth Rieck (MD).
President, Inter American Society of
Oxygen Ozone Therapy.
CUBA
(Signed) Professor Mirta Copello (MD).
Retinitis Pigmentosa National Reference
Centre. “Dr. Salvador Allende” Hospital.
Havana.
(Signed) Professor Luisa Batilde Lima
Hernández (Biochemistry and
Nutritionist). National Center for Natural
and Traditional Medicine, Havana.
(Signed) Dr. Vivian Borroto Rodríguez
(MD). National Center for Natural and
Traditional Medicine, Havana.
(Signed) Dr. Agne Esther Diaz Riverol
(MD). Paediatric Hospital, Sancti Spíritus.
EGYPT
(Signed) Professor Nabil Mawsouf
(MD). Director of the Unit of Pain,
University of Cairo.
GERMANY
(Signed) Dr. Renate Viebahn-Haensler, (Signed) Dr. med. vet. Siegfried Schulz.

(Bio-Chemistry, Pharmacology). General
Secretary of the German Medical Society
for the Use of Ozone in Prevention and
Therapy and the European Cooperation of
the Medical Ozone Societies.
(Veterinary Surgeon). Veterinary Services
and Laboratory Animal Medicine of the
Philipps-University of Marburg.
ITALY
(Signed) Professor Velio Bocci (MD).
Emeritus Professor of Physiology at the
University of Siena.
(Signed) Professor Lamberto Re (MD).
Professor, Clinical Pharmacology and
Toxicology, University of Ancona.
(Signed) Dr. Anna María Procopio
(MD). Paediatrician.
(Signed) Professor Gregorio Martínez
Sánchez (Pharm. Dr., Senior Researcher).
Scientific Director, Medinat srl. Ancona.
MEXICO
(Signed) B.S. Carla Núñez Lima
(Biochemistry). Culiacán, México
(Signed) Dr. Froylán Alvarado Güémez,
MD. President of the Mexican Association
of Ozone Therapy.
(Signed) Dr. Jaime Rebeill Félix (MD).
Director, Pain and Spine Clinic,
Hermosillo (Sonora), México.
ROMANIA
(Signed) Dr. Tiron Stefan (MD).
President Founder, Scientific Romanian
Association of Ozone Therapy.
RUSSIA
(Signed) Professor Sergey Peretyagin
(PhD). Head of the Department of
Experimental Medicine, Research Institute
of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Nizhny
Novgorod; President of the Russian
Association of Ozone Therapy.
(Signed) Professor Claudia N.
Kontorschikova (PhD) Head of
Department of the Clinical Diagnostic
Laboratory, Medical Academy, Nizhny
Novgorod.
SPAIN
(Signed) Dr. Adriana Schwartz (MD). (Signed) Dr. Bernardino Clavo Varas

Director, Clínica Fiorela, Madrid.
President of the Spanish Association of
Medical Professionals in Ozone
Therapy (AEPROMO); President of the
International Medical Ozone Federation
(IMEOF); Vice-President of the AsianEuropean
Union Ozone Therapists.
(MD). Specialist, Radiotherapy Oncology
Department, Great Canary University
Hospital Dr. Negrín.
(Signed) Dr. Fernando Kirchner van
Gelderen (MD). Director, Gabinet Mèdic
Maresme, Mataró (Barcelona).
UKRAINE
(Signed) Dr. Sci. Eugeni I. Nazarov.
President of the Ukrainian Association
Ozone Therapists, Executive President of
the Asian-European Union Ozone
Therapists.
UNITED STATES
(Signed) Dr. Frank A. Shallenberger
(MD). Director, Center for Alternative
Medicine, Anti-Aging, Nevada.
Madrid, June 4, 2010
Associations and Federations of Ozone Therapy that signed the
“Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy” on June 4, 2010
1. Asian-European Union Ozone Therapists. Executive President: Dr. Sci.
Eugeni I. Nazarov.
2. European Cooperation of the Medical Ozone Societies. General Secretary:
Dr. Renate Viebahn-Haensler.
3. Inter American Society of Oxygen Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Ana
Elizabeth Rieck.
4. International Medical Ozone Federation (IMEOF). President: Dr. Adriana
Schwartz.

5. German Medical Society for the Use of Ozone in Prevention and Therapy.
General Secretary: Dr. Renate Viebahn-Haensler.
6. Mexican Association of Ozone Therapy (AMOZON). President: Dr. Froylán
Alvarado Güémez.
7. Russian Association of Ozone Therapy. President: Professor Sergey
Peretyagin.
8. Scientific Romanian Association of Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Tiron
Stefan.
9. Spanish Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy
(AEPROMO). President: Dr. Adriana Schwartz.
10. Ukrainian Association Ozone Therapists. President: Dr. Sci. Eugeni I.
Nazarov.
Associations and Federations of Ozone Therapy that signed the
“Madrid Declaration on Ozone Therapy” after June 4, 2010
11. American Academy of Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Frank Shallenberger.
12. Argentine Ozone Therapy Medical Association. President: Dr. Raúl Vicente
Matera.
13. Association of Professional Treatment with Ozone Therapy in Chile
(APPTO3). President. Dr. Isis Yadira Alvarado.
14. Belarus Association of Ozone Therapists. President: Dr. Gennady Mitelsky.
15. Brazilian Association of Ozonetherapy (ABOZ). President: Dr. Ana Cristina
Barreira.
16. China Federation of Ozone Therapy (CFOT). President: Profesor He
Xiaofeng.
17. Colombian Association of Ozone Therapy (ACDO). President: Dr. Carlos
Eduardo Rojas Martínez.
18. Cuban Society of Ozonetherapy. President: Dr. Vivian Borroto Rodríguez.
19. Dominican Association of Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Antonio Contreras
Berroa
20. Ecuadorian Society of Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Danilo Ruiz Reyes.
21. Egyptian Medical Society for Ozonetherapy and Complementary Medicine
Development. President: Prof. Nabil Mawsouf.
22. Georgian Association of Ozone Therapists. President: Dr. Vladimir
Talakvadze.
23. Greek Scientific Association of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy. President: Dr. Iliakis
Emmanouil.
24. International Association of Ozone in Healthcare and Dentistry (IAOHD).
President: Dr. Julian Holmes.
25. Italian Federation of Ozone Therapy. Secretary: Professor Matteo Bonetti.
26. Japanese Society of Oxidative Medicine. President: Dr. Takeo Watarai.
27. Lithuanian Association of Ozone Therapists. President: Dr. Valentin
Zhurbenko.
28. Medical Ozone Therapy Association (MOTDER), Turkey. President: Prof.
Nurettin Lüleci.
29. Moldavian Association of Ozone Therapists. President: Dr. Aleksandr Bulat.
30. Ozone Forum of India. President: Mr. Ramesh Chauhan.
31. Ozone Society of Pakistan. President: Dr. Umair Rashid.
32. Portuguese Society of Ozone Therapy . President: Dr. João Gonçalves.
33. Swiss Medical Society for Ozone and Oxygen Use in Prevention (SAGOS).
President: Dr. Dr. Adrian Buehler.
34. Turkish Medical Ozone Society (MODER). President: Dr. Muammer
Velidedeoglu.
35. Turkish Medical Ozone Therapy Association. President: Dr. Murat Bas.
36. Venezuelan Society of Ozone Therapy (SOVEOT). President: Dr. Sergio Viti
Paganelli.
37. Venezuelan Association of Medical Professionals in Ozone Therapy
(AVEPROMO). President: Dr. Franklin Aular.
38. World Federation of Oxygen-Ozone Therapy. Secretary: Professor Matteo
Bonetti.
Translated from Spanish into English by Sara Esther Russy King (Nutritionist and Dietician ), Roberto
Quintero (Lawyer) and Fabricio Quintero Schwartz (English teacher).
[38 national and international associations of ozone therapy have signed the Declaration
until July 22, 2014]
[Official versions of the Declaration: English and Spanish.]
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT

juliej

Postby juliej » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:56 pm

My dearest Vilca, you are amazing! This is such important information for stage IV patients who have exhausted all options. It sounds like Ozonotherapy is working wonders on your tumors. I’ll be following along closely so please share when you can. I learn so much from you and it’s mostly how to dig deep and persevere. Thank you for that. Stay strong in mind and spirit so that your sore hip may heal and your body be the perfect patient/subject for the therapy.

I marvel at your strength but I am never, ever surprised by it.

Much love to you!
Juliej
Last edited by juliej on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stage IVb, liver/lung mets 8/4/2010
Xelox+Avastin 8/18/10 to 10/21/2011
LAR, liver resec, HAI pump 11/2011
Adjuvant Irinotecan + FUDR
Double lung surgery + ileo reversal 2/2012
Adjuvant FUDR + Xeloda
VATS rt. lung 12/2012 - benign granuloma!
VATS left lung 11/2013
NED 11/22/13 to 12/18/2019, CEA<1

Sophy

Postby Sophy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:23 am

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post this, Vilca, it is interesting and much appreciated.

There are many with advanced cancer for whom there is no treatment or hope of a cure. Hearing of your one person experiment could be helpful to them and perhaps open up options where the normal doors are closed.

I am sure that most of those whose cancer is considered cureable using standard medical routes will realise that this information is not intended for them to alter their treatment. However, for those who are without standard treatment options it may be of interest.

Wishing you all the best

Sophy
dx T3N1M0 Feb 2011 when children age 11, 7 and 2
Xeloda/rad March 11, LAR June 11 temp ileo
Xelox 6 rounds, NED
Lung mets Oct 13
Laser surgery Germany Jan 14. 3 mets left lung.
Laser surgery UK Jun and Aug 14 one met each lung, NED
Aug 14 Started Xeloda and Celebrex (ADAPT)
June 20 CT shows nodule, bronchoscopy confirms is scar tissue, still NED
Dec 20 stopping Xeloda continue celebrex, cimetedine
Aug 21,March 23 scans show still NED
March 2023 CURED - discharged from Oncology, no more scans or follow up

Deb m

Postby Deb m » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:55 am

Stella,

Wishing you best of results. It sounds very encouraging at this point. You are certainly a fighter. Please keep us posted on your mri results and all other results.

God be with you,

Debbie

H is for Hawk

Postby H is for Hawk » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:12 pm

Last week, I had my first five pass ozone (O3) treatment session. My veins were being stubborn, and the blood was flowing slowly through the tube, so only five passes could be done not the desired 10, in the allotted 2 1/2 hour office visit. The doctor would not use my port, which I think would have sped up the blood flow. I don't think she wanted to stock the extra needles. About 100 ml of blood is drawn up into plastic sphere, then the ozone is introduced into the top of the sphere, and the sphere is manually shaken ( low tech !) to infuse the ozone into the blood, and blood is then returned to the patient. This process is then repeated ten times. I was surprised only 100 ml was processed at a time, I thought a pint would would have been withdrawn, like what is done at a blood bank. Medical grade oxygen is fed into the ozone generator, about the size of a microwave oven, and transformed into ozone. The ozone generator was made by Herrmann Company, a legitimate German medical device manufacturer. No negative side effects noticed from the treatment. She wanted me to come back every week or two for another 10 pass treatment, and continue this regimen for a few months. It is not an inexpensive procedure, but I am desperate to find something that will shrink my liver tumors, as an adjuvent treatment with FOLFIRI chemotherapy.

My limited understanding of the method of action of ozone: IV ozone enters the body and immediately interacts with double bonds in amino acids and lipids to form peroxides, or sometimes called ozonides. Ozone therapy does not produce free radicals. Ozonides are linked to increased oxygen utilization and enhance red blood cell distensibility. They increase cytokine production, anti-oxidant buffering capacity, and oxy-hemoglobin dissociation, and as a result, is an anti-tumor agent.
Last edited by H is for Hawk on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
H is for Hawk (57)
10/14 L. hemi-colectomy 3 x 4 x 1 cm tumor, 13/14 lymph nodes pos. pT4a N2B M0 stage 3 MSS
11/14 - 4/15 12x FOLFOX
5/15 PET scan: 2.5 x 1.5 cm l. colon lesion, peri surface lesion SUV 2.4, adenocar., KRAS wd, BRAF V600E mut
6/15 HIPEC
9/15 Pleural lining & liver mets, CA 19-9: 6000
10/15 Vectibix Tafinlar Mekinist
11/15 1500
1/16 200
2/16 100, add Lentinan
3/16 122
6/16 4500
7/16 20,000, CT scan - three new liver mets
8/16 6700, FOLFIRI
9/16 4900, CT scan - two new liver mets
10/16 2255 vinorelbine

TracieLynn

Postby TracieLynn » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I wish for continued success with these alternative treatments that our doctors do not discuss. I am not on CC very often but will likely be starting FOLFIRI/AVASTIN soon or looking for a trial. I'll be watching for updates. Best of luck!
43 yr old Wife to DH Stage IIIB w/one Tumor Deposit
1/17 lymph nodes
Low RC Dx 2.26.15 CEA 19.5
Xeloda and Radiation 3.24-5.1
May 2015 break for recover CEA 5.5
LAR June 2015 w/temp ileostomy CEA 3.3
Xelox Aug 2015 and switch To Northwestern
09/2015 blackout, blood clot, seven stitches, on blood thinners
CT scheduled for 12/8/15
Feb 2016 Met to liver. CEA at 3.1
Liver resection @NW 3/23/16
VATS for Lung 5/6/16
More spots popping up lungs
Folfiri+Avastin Started Sept 2016-current (April 2017)

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”