Unpaid caregivers to people diagnose with cancer needed for online survey

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Hlepoint

Unpaid caregivers to people diagnose with cancer needed for online survey

Postby Hlepoint » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:39 am

Hey everyone! Are you caring for a loved one that has been diagnosed with cancer? I am looking for people who are currently providing care or help to a friend or relative that has been diagnosed with cancer, to take part in an online study for my third year university project. I am investigating the effects of social support and supportive care needs on the quality of life of informal caregivers. The survey is completely anonymous and should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. All participation is greatly appreciated.
Please note all participants must be over the age of 18. If you do wish to take part or you know someone that could then please follow or share the attacked link. This will direct you to the site where you will be given further information about the study. Also if you have any questions before deciding to take part then please feel free to contact myself on hlepoint@student.liv.ac.uk

https://livpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/? ... 4ck8f6Dm7j

Thanks for your time.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”