My Story: Colon Cancer Before 50

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Colon Girl
Facebook Username: colon girl

My Story: Colon Cancer Before 50

Postby Colon Girl » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:51 am

The Never Too Young Coalition will be hosting the third webinar in its four-part series 'My Story: Colon Cancer Before 50' on Monday, January 11th, 1:00-2:00PM EST. Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 7109655297

You may be the parent of young children or you may be in the prime of your career but the impact of your cancer treatment plan on your daily life is taking it's toll and you are struggling to take care of yourself while meeting life's demands. Sadly, these stories are all too familiar to the growing number of individuals being treated with colon cancer under 50.

Join us as Dr. Christopher Lieu walks us through the personal impacts on family and career while undergoing treatment when you're under 50, including caring for a young family while in treatment as well as decisions related to career while in treatment. We'll also hear from two survivors, who will share how they handled their treatment plans while balancing their family and career.

The rise in young-onset colon cancer is something we won't ignore. Don't miss out - you're never too young for colon cancer!
Krista Wilson
President
The Colon Club

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”