UPDATE on my experiment, as promised in April - FYI

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
vilca11
Location: Moscow, Russia; Baltimore, USA 1992; Vilcabamba, Ecuador 2012

UPDATE on my experiment, as promised in April - FYI

Postby vilca11 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Dear fellows,

I have been doing my experiment with the ADAPT and self made MJ oil of good quality (improved RSO method) and applied properly (rubbed in into lower gum until full absorption). I took in in 5 month about 90 grams (2 months out of 5 were 1gram a day). ADAPT dose was low, 1000mgx2, usual 2wks on and one off. Important moment in my 5mo experiment was my visit to London to see my daughter, who is very sick with multiple organs being affected , and help her to go thru the hurdles of National Health System of UK.

During that visit I experienced the worse days of my life, my daughter was violently vomiting arterial blood all over the walls of the bedroom on wake up.... about 4 liters...
I wrote before, that I had a very hard life, with lots of horrible things happening to me and my family both in Moscow and thru my immigration, that majority of people in the USA have no experience with... I am a very strong person, but that was too much even for me...

That incident set me back a great deal... The guy who was mentoring me during my MJ oil treatment told me right away that this was what he has been afraid might happen... I missed doses of oil, of chemo, of everything - I just still cant pull myself together and shake off that experience. For some reason I needed that experience - all what happens to us has a purpose, and I know that too well.... Also, one more thing for your consideration - I still smoke more than a pack and according to NDs, that would not let me heal no matter what I do, which I am fine with.... I am telling you all about that because it DOES matter, when you consider all these negative factors before you hear about the PET scan....

Anyway: PET showed doubled in size area around Inferior Vena Cava with a very high SUV uptake - same area where I have done all possible intervention - they are in my signature.... My doc after reviewing it with the Tumor Board yesterday, told me (while she knows I am not going to do Folfiri, which I had only once in preparation to Nano Knife - only 4 sessions (so, I could be considered almost chemo naive), but I had a full "taste" of it , and it is not what I would like doing with my remaining life....

The liver seems to be too damaged for Dr. Kemeny HAI, so, I am going back home soon and will live happily thereafter for as long as Universe has in my destiny records. I will start Amazon anti-cancer herbs juicing and treatments, continue the oil in a very small doses to use up all I have left, and do meditation with visualization multiple times a day until I can do it the way it has to be done to affect inner organs..... well, if I have enough time to increase my ability to go really deep for the healing purpose. I am not on CCT talk for the last half a year, since all the above natural healing approaches require conservation of positive energy for healing, and I get very upset when someone here has hard times, while I cant do anything to help... I am used to be able to help anyone who is going thru hard times, but on CCT I felt quite helpless to help.... Well, may be I did help some people....

The biggest surprise and one of the absolutely best presents in my whole life (and I had so many, I cant even count my blessings, so to speak!) is coming to me from New Zealand from one of our beautiful souls on this board!!!! Can you guys imagine that??? And you know what it is? It is even more than I dreamed for - I always wanted a handmade quilt.... And that woman, who does not even know me well, sent me PM a couple of days ago, worrying about my condition.... I did not know anything about my condition when I got her email, and she said in email, that she would love to send me A PRAYER QUILT - HANDMADE BY SPIRITUAL GROUP OF WOMEN WHO SING AND PRAY WHILE CREATING THE QUILT!!!!!! Can you believe it????? Not just a quilt, but a piece of art full of good energy! How in the world the Universe sends me everything I truly need??? My Vilcabamba was sent to me - one of the very few places on Earth where High Conciseness centers itself so profoundly, you just cant neglect it), my husband was sent to me, all Awakened people are around me, when I need them, etc...

I do not want to disclose the name of the person who is giving me one of my best life presents (they already made it and she already sent it to my USA address) and I will feel, touch, see it very soon) - you cant imagine how excited I am and how much it is "in time", the sender did not know of my sad "news"... I am full of gratitude and want you all to know what kind of people we have here.... I am grateful to this board too... Now I have one more friend from CCT... a friend who made for me my dream quilt and in my hardest time!!!
Hugs to ALL, warmest feelings and heart vibes to all our community.... please do not ban anyone - we are all in the hardest situations...
Namaste, Stella/Vilca
11/2005 CC stage 1, F,50yo@dx
Mod dif adenocar, MSS, APC, TP53, CEAs1.6-4.8
1/12 1met liver@Vena Cava, RFA, 3oxi,11 5FU
8/13 2 mets same place,SBRT
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
5/14 Nano Knife liver same 2 mets
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT
4/15 PET, 2 same mets,Cryo Liver
5/15 MJ Oil, Herbs, Suppl, ADAPT
10/15 PET, same area, doubled in size, high SUV
10/15 RH, HAI, visceral involv., no LN
2/16 red FF, 50% red dose FUDR, CEA trends up
3/16 CT, PET, MRI L.Lobe all in small tumors
4/16 No acceptable options, going home

peanut_8

Re: UPDATE on my experiment, as promised in April - FYI

Postby peanut_8 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:02 pm

Thanks you for the update Stella. I'm truly sorry it's not better news. I also hope your daughter is doing better. How traumatic to have your child is such a terrible state.

The story of the prayer quilt gift is something that really made my day. And the fact that you already treasure it, makes it all the more special. I want to thank the un-named person from New Zealand for the fabulous gift. Such a generous thing to do.

peanut
female, diagnosed Jan 14, RC stage 2a, age 56
MSS
April 14, 28 chemo/rad with Xeloda
June 14 adjuvant Xeloda 6 rounds
currently NED

Sams wife

Postby Sams wife » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:43 pm

I'm sure you helped plenty of people. I have went back & read thru your posts. I enjoyed them. Thank you. Enjoy your quilt. I bets it's nice.
Husband dx 1/13/15 St.2 CEA 7.1
Chemo/25rad 2/15 till 4/24/15
5FU/leucovorin
Surgery 6/8/2015 Stage IIa T3N0MX microscopic cancer left
Watching 4 lung spots
0/5 lymph nodes. Lap. APR
25% less 5FU/leucovorin 7/14/2015 x 26 CEA 3.4
25% more 5fu 9/2015
9/16/15 CEA 7.7
1/16/16 @ 9.2 during allergy?
3/16 New lung spot 4x4 mm
6/16 CEA 6.9 spot 5x5

Ceebo

Postby Ceebo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Thank you for updating us. I was getting worried about you because we haven't heard from you in quite a while. I am so very sorry about your daughter's situation. That had to be so hard for you to witness. I hope she is feeling better. I'm sorry you've had disease progression, but I am rejoicing with you about the beautiful and thoughtful prayer quilt. That was such a
kind and loving gesture from a fellow member of the forum. This definitely is a very special group of friends! You will be in my thoughts in prayers in the coming weeks and months!! Thanks for all you've done to support us on the forum!!!
DH 64 Stage 4 on 4/14 ; cecal tumor; 5+ nodes ; mets to liver; colon resection
5/14 FOLFOX
9/14 - Liver surgery aborted; peri mets
10/14 CT mult.1-2 mm lung mets; FOLFIRI & Avastin
1/15 CT -liver & lung mets shrinking
3/15 PET - ? New met. site colon; CEA rising
7/15 Chemo has failed; looking for clinical trial
9/29/15 started TAS-102 trial
KRAS mutant; MSS

jhocno197

Postby jhocno197 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:06 pm

I'm sorry that your results are what they are.

I hope your daughter is better.
DH - dx Dec 2014, stage IV with bladder & peritoneal involvement - non-resectable
Colostomy
FOLFOX failed
FOLFIRI failed
Tumor actually distending pelvic skin
Not a candidate for last-ditch pelvic exenteration
Stivarga finally begun 2/19/16
Tumor growing/fungating
Lonsurf started 11/18/16
Died 3/10/17

lpas

Postby lpas » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:24 pm

It's so wonderful to hear from you, Vilca! You've really been missed over these past few months.

I'm sorry to hear that your experiment didn't yield better results, but I can certainly understand how your daughter's illness might throw your regimen off track. I hope she's doing better. I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to see your child so sick. But what wonderful news about the prayer quilt! There truly are so many special people here.

I hope you'll continue to keep us updated on how things are going. We really do value your input. Perhaps we can't cure this horrible disease, but we are never powerless because we still can support one another in ways that no one who hasn't experienced CRC can. To me that support has been invaluable, and I know there are many others who feel the same.

Wishing you the best on the journey forward.
11/14 Dx sigmoid CC @ 45yo
12/14 Colectomy + hysterectomy
Stage IIIB, T3N1bM0, 2/20 nodes, MSS, G2, KRAS(A146T), TP53, SMAD4, ERBB2, CEA 1.0
2/15-7/15 XELOX & celecoxib
2/19 clean scope
11/19 clean CT
Ongoing cimetidine & other targeted supplements
Mom to a 6 & 8yo

Nik Colon

Postby Nik Colon » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:35 pm

So sorry for the bad news, but great to hear the good news :) hugs and best wishes

bitchslapped

Postby bitchslapped » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Hi Stella, Had been thinking of you, but I knew you would update when you had something to update about. Wish you could locate more quality product for the oil, but one can only do what one can do. I've seen a few things in my life that I really didn't need to see, but what you witnessed of your daughter is beyond my imagination. Fortunate for her that you could be there & hope she will be alright; that the doctors get her back on track to recovery & better health. The prayer blanket is truly a precious gift, a blessing to behold & so glad one of our members is so generous in sending one to you. Your enthusiastic appreciation is heartwarming, gives back to the giver.

Yes, sometimes we need to take a step back from CT, pull from within ourselves, but I hope that we will hear updates on how you are coming along, how your daughter is coming along.

Best Wishes/Hugs
BS
DSS,35YO,unresect mCRC DX 7/'14,lvr,LN,peri,rib
FOLFOX+Avstn 4 Rnds d/c 10/'14
Stent 9/'14
FOLFIRI+Avstn 10/'14
Gone From My Sight 2/20/15
Me:garden variety polyps + precancerous polyp, diverticulitis
Carergver x2 DH,DM dbl occupancy,'03-'10
DH dx 47YO mCRC,'04-'07, lvr, billiary tree fried x HAI
DM dx CC 85YO,CC,CHF,stroke,dementia,aphasia

Deb m

Postby Deb m » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:15 pm

Stella,

So sorry about you updated cancer news. You will be in my prayers.

Debbie m

Danieljt

Postby Danieljt » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Stella, my heart is heavy. I wish nothing but peace and comfort for you. You've been a great influence to me on this forum as I'm sure you have o others here. I wish your life could of been easier, but your strength shines through. Hugs

Jackie
70 male stage 3b cc
Dx 5/9/14
Resection 7/1/14
dx 9/14
65 yr wife DLCl
Sct 3/21/19 Ned last 8 mo.

vilca11
Location: Moscow, Russia; Baltimore, USA 1992; Vilcabamba, Ecuador 2012

Postby vilca11 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 pm

My dear CCT friends,

Thank you so very much for all your kind words... I've also got many PMs - all that means a lot to me... I just watched a lecture about epigenetics - it explains scientifically how cells get signals from the mind and how fear, anger and all other negative feelings affect cancer and every cell in your body... It is all scientific now and the text books in medical schools will be changed in not to far future.... The PERCEPTION AND INTERPRETATION of the environmental signals - job done by the mind - define our lives...Because our perception and interpretation creates our emotions and thinking... So, the German New Medicine (Dr. Ryke Hamer, sp?) is correct and it is proven now, when science understands the genes are only blueprints and could be read differently, depending on your perception and interpretation of all the outer info (TV, books, movies, events in life, relationships, etc - mass media is also adding to the confusion of the mind, stereotyping, boxed thinking, etc and people forget who they REALLY are, they become the victims of the another humanity crime - conditioning of the mind to what they want us to do in life, what they want us to think and dream of in life, etc).

I always rebelled against stagnation of mind, procrastination, compromising on important things and values, and I always rebelled against corporations taking power in the USA and riches dictating their terms to Americans... Nothing any longer is in the hands of the people, who once upon a time created a great country, and said "We, the people..." ...

Btw, I got my quilt - it is a miracle alive - such a beautiful, warm, loving, caring quilt - and my name is on it, and it just incredible work.... and there was a little note from a child on a piece of paper along with a card from her Mom.... That what rules the world - Love, Kindness, Beauty, not riches and money.... That is why I have my closest friends in Moscow for more than 50 years, while I am 60, and my best friends in the USA for 20 years. ... and I am away from Moscow for 23 years.... We have a saying in Russia - free translation would be "do not have 100 rubles, have 100 friends" . And that is why socializing does not exist for me - only heart to heart relationship and Love....

I am going to do a very risky thing right now, speaking of my treatments.... If I survive it, I will come back and tell you about it. If not, I am wishing just one thing for all of you - NO FEAR...

With Love and Gratitude to you all. Stella/Vilca
11/2005 CC stage 1, F,50yo@dx
Mod dif adenocar, MSS, APC, TP53, CEAs1.6-4.8
1/12 1met liver@Vena Cava, RFA, 3oxi,11 5FU
8/13 2 mets same place,SBRT
4/14 2 Xeliri+Avastin
5/14 Nano Knife liver same 2 mets
6/14 2 Xeliri, ADAPT
4/15 PET, 2 same mets,Cryo Liver
5/15 MJ Oil, Herbs, Suppl, ADAPT
10/15 PET, same area, doubled in size, high SUV
10/15 RH, HAI, visceral involv., no LN
2/16 red FF, 50% red dose FUDR, CEA trends up
3/16 CT, PET, MRI L.Lobe all in small tumors
4/16 No acceptable options, going home

CRguy

Postby CRguy » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Sending you Love Peace and Harmony my friend

On your Journey
wherever it may lead

Best wishes
CRguy
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
17 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

pfCml73183
Facebook Username: Celeste Marie Comeau

Postby pfCml73183 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Best wishes Vilca. I hope all goes very well.
Celeste
Wife and BF to Peter, 54
mCRC/IV/BRAF+
Erbitux and Urelumab trial @MSKCC 3/15
went home 5/8/15

Nik Colon

Postby Nik Colon » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Hugs, and hope whatever you are doing works. Best wishes

Ajane

Postby Ajane » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Gentle hugs and wishing you well in whatever your doing. No fear...you're a very special lady.
7/13, T2, G3, Ultra-low. CEA 5.7 KRAS Wild, MSS
8-9/13 6 wks Xeloda/radiation
12/13 TEM pCR NED
5/15 CEA 4.6 PET 1.5 cm met, UL Lobectomy
6-10/15: Rounds 1-2 Xelox+Avastin; 3-8 Folfox+Avastin
10/15-4/16: 12 rounds Avastin
9/2016 CEA 4.2, 12 mm AP node
11/2016 CEA 4.3. PET/CT. 16mm AP nodal met removed
4 wks chemorad
2/2017 NED CEA 2.4
Carafate to tx esophageal ulcers caused by rad
Avastin maintenance postponed