My eternal gratitude to the colon peeps

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Debbiebels

My eternal gratitude to the colon peeps

Postby Debbiebels » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:55 pm

I received my autographed copy of the Colondar 2.0 yesterday. Christy's page looked glaringly unsigned until I realized it was signed with love from each of you in the invisible ink that links you all together. I sit here with tears running down my face, missing her so much it hurts, with the "rock in my pocket" that, today, is a boulder. I cannot tell you how much your love for Christy, which you share with me, means in my life. You embraced my beautiful child in life and now you wrap that warm hug around me and it makes me feel blessed. Colon cancer sucks. There is no question about that. But you all can carry a special bond for one another through life, the bond that was bought to you, courtesy of colon cancer. That is a very rare thing, and the silver lining in the dark cloud of this disease. I pray for each of you every night that you are shown the easiest road to travel on your journeys. I love you all. Forever blue, Deb Belschner.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”