Cancer SUUUUCCKS!! Please help!!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
cynnycal

Cancer SUUUUCCKS!! Please help!!

Postby cynnycal » Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:21 am

First off, my site is finally up and 'live'. so kindly bookmark www.cancer-sucks.com and spread the word!

Kay...I don't wanna 'spam' or anything, but I need all the help i can get! So if any of you are in the chicago area....or even if you aren't, and just wanna help out (buying a ticket, even if you know you're not going...is just ffiiiinnne by me!)
here goes:

ONLY 400 TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AND ARE SELLING FAST. YOU CAN GET THEM AT WWW.CANCER-SUCKS.COM

SUNDAY, JULY 30, 2006

PERFORMANCES BY FUNKADESI & GINGARTE CAPOEIRA -- (ppssst...that's the flippy martial art that i've been talking about on here. that's my "group" and they're amazing to watch perform)

Main raffle tickets will be available Friday. They'll be $5 each and the prizes are:
1) 4 WHITE SOX BOX SEAT TICKETS W/PARKING PASSES
2) 32" SHARP TV
3) 2 CUBS TICKETS & A $25 GIFT CARD TO LETTUCE ENTERTAIN YOU RESTAURANTS

There will also be a separate raffle at the event with prizes including tickets, gift cards & other good stuff from businesses all over the city who have donated (example: Gibson's hooked us up with a $150 gift card, etc.)

Merch booths will be at the event with clothing, art, CD's & more. CD's from Intel, Benzo & others will also be available at the online store (coming soon) at www.cancer-sucks.com, along with T-shirts, "Cancer Sucks!!!" bracelets & other goodies.

You can also donate straight-up on the website.

More to come...

Thanks to all the doctors at Rush, DJ Kollage for website design, FWX for graphic design & T-shirts, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Cubs, Lettuce Entertain You, the DJ's for their mixes, the performing artists & tons more to come, as well as all supporters and the group of people who donated their time to set up this and future events.

Questions can be directed to the contacts on the above flyer.

-------

I'll post up when raffle tickets are available. Peace!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”