THANK YOU COLON CLUB

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Dana

THANK YOU COLON CLUB

Postby Dana » Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:36 am

DEAR FRIENDS AT COLON CLUB,

I just need to say thank you for the help and support I have received directly or undirectly from everyone here:Molly, Holly, Mali, Dot ..... and so many more I'm sorry I can't mention you all.
It's 4 months since my mum left us and although the pain is still unbearable the anger and the "whys and if only" are slowly fading.
I know we did the right things, we did all we could but Someone had different plans.
I visit The Colon Club less now and sometimes I feel I'm intruding.
But when I do come back and read the posts I feel such an amount of joy when I read of positive results. It can be beaten and all you wonderful fighters are doing so.

Just this! I can only add I love you all dearly. I am continuing in my small battle of convicing people to get a colonscopy and informing as many possible about this illness.
It's my duty. I owe it to my wonderful mother.

To Maire Whelan Rinaldi, Chad, Lee, Cecil............

Dana

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:26 am

Dana,

You're Welcome. As I have said many times before, we are all in a different place in our journey both in life and colon cancer.

As much as I wish I had something I could say or do to take away the pain you feel, the truth is that the answer only lies within God. When I am weak, I turn to God and pray for strength, guidance and the capacity to understand the things for which I do not.

It is my hope that you will find peace within the depths of your soul. Although physically absent, your mummy will be with you all the days of your life. The last thing that my chemo buddy, Sandy, ever said to me was "I love you little one and I will always be with you." As much as I miss her physical hugs and such, I feel so blessed to be able to carry such love with me all the days of my life. Dana, know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Holly

Dana from Italy

Holly you're great

Postby Dana from Italy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:15 pm

Holly,

May I just say that you are an incredible wonderful person

Thank you

Dana

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:27 am

Dana,

Thank you for your kind words. Know that you are in my continued thoughts and prayers!

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”