Miracles do happen: Happy New Year to all

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
andy21

Miracles do happen: Happy New Year to all

Postby andy21 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:43 pm

http://apekmulay.com/the-one-who-gives- ... that-work/

Dr. Farooqhi of the NIH said to him, “We have 75 patients for this clinical trial, and except for a 35 year old boy you have had the fastest recovery. Looks like this drug is tailor made for you. What is your secret?”

Dr. Batra’s answer astonished Dr. Farooqi. Batra said, “I am a yogi and my secret is my Guru. I am also doing some other things he has taught me. They include asanas (yoga exercises), healing dance (kaushiki), sun bathing, a special type of healing pranayama, and a home-made oil that keeps my pain under control. Above all, I do a lot of meditation and chant a healing mantra that keeps my anxiety in check.”

This was all mumbo-jumbo to Dr. Farooqi. He said that whatever Batra did produced nothing short of a miracle;

Dr. Ravi Batra, a professor of economics at Southern Methodist University, Dallas, is the author of five international best sellers. He was the chairperson of his department from 1977 to 1980. In October 1978, because of dozens of publications in top journals such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, Econometrica, Journal of Economic Theory, Review of Economic Studies, among others, Batra was ranked third in a group of “superstar economists,” selected from all the American and Canadian universities by an article in the learned journal, Economic Enquiry. In 1990, the Italian prime minister awarded him a Medal of the Italian Senate for writing a book that correctly predicted the downfall of Soviet communism, fifteen years before it happened.

Dr. Batra has been written up in major newspapers and magazines, such as the New YorkTimes, Washington Post, USA Today, Time, Newsweek, the U.S. News and World Report, and appeared on all major networks including CBS, NBC, CNN, ABC, CNBC, among others. Batra’s latest book is: The New Golden Age: The Coming Revolution against Political Corruption and Economic Chaos.
Caregiver: To 67 Yr father
diag. Stage IV, 5/12, liver mets
6 cycles Xelox/Avastin, Start 06/12
Stage 1 of Two Stage Resection Surgery in Dec, 12. 2nd line fails.
T Cell Trial May-Jul, 2013
Becomes a Heavenly Angel in August, 2013

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”