Justin Case......You Sir, Are Wrong!!!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
edgellc

Justin Case......You Sir, Are Wrong!!!

Postby edgellc » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:22 pm

justin case wrote:
WifeOfMike wrote:We can use a few more of us with odd sense's of humor around here. :P
God only knows we have had a rough time lately with a lot of folk hurting badly.......
your post made me laugh, after I went thru a box of Kleenex this week, and it is only 12 minutes into Wednesday (12:12 AM)

Yes COLON TALK is an OUTRAGEOUS place, which acts like a magnet for GOOD kind hearted folks who give & then give some more.
Stick around. Post often.

(((BIG HUG)))
Vicki

Vicki, you just don't know what a breath of fresh air Chuck can bring. He has often been the voice that leads to hope and inspiration. I'm proud to have him living a stones throw away from my son, but this man could live anywhere, and gain the multitude of friends, I'm sure he garnishes. I really doubt anyone of them ever went to jail, unless they were throwing burning turduckins, out of moving vehicles :shock:
Regards,
Michael

Hey Miguel,
Dear Sir, I would be amiss if I did not correct a few of your assumptions regarding my less than stellar personality. Please find in the following a list of inaccuracies in your correspondence with WifeOfMike, Also If I may be so bold as to request that in future exchanges, You would please revert back to the crass, churlish, and irreverent style of writing that I have come to appreciate, and embrace.

1. The air that I bring has never been referred to as fresh, Wifey would even argue that due to my colon resection and subsequent shorter gastrointestinal tract that my "air" and its frequency could almost be described as vulgar.

2. Your reference to me being "the voice that leads to hope and inspiration." I feel is a bit misleading, therefor needs some clarification here. Again, Wifey would argue that when she hears my voice, It is all the "inspiration" that she needs to leave the room, where she "hopes" she can no longer hear me.

3. It is a matter of common knowledge (proven to be factual in our local paper) that in this county on not less than four occasions, my need to have the last word and my contempt for authority figures has not gone unnoticed by our local magistrate, and landed my merry band of revelers in the local hoosegow.
3a. (Note) On the second act of contempt for county officials Wifey was present and NOT very amused. On a high note we did get to ride together in the
back of a constable provided transport to our accommodations for the weekend.

With Heartfelt and Sincere Wishes:
Chuck

Love Ya Bro.... :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
.............EDGELLC............
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

WifeOfMike
Facebook Username: https://www.facebook.com/vbass123

Re: Justin Case......You Sir, Are Wrong!!!

Postby WifeOfMike » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:59 pm

:lol: :mrgreen: OH>>>>>>>>>>
So CHUCK...........YOU are one of US after all. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
So where the heck have you been hiding???????? :shock:
NEVER MIND......... that's a NUNYA question...... as in NUN YA BUSINESS, My Bad :oops:

1) And so it seems, yet another dude we are NOT going to "let loose" around the BBQ'S for fear of something like a mini NUCLEAR EXPLOSION :shock: :oops:
2) and yet another SMART ass is in the building....... heeeheeee...... always room for one more :twisted: :mrgreen: :lol:
3) and if we EVER manage to get ANY of US together in ONE PLACE......... as I said before we will need 2, 4 or maybe 10 BOUNCERS :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
4) and they can fill in as bartenders :lol: until we need them to BOUNCE, :twisted: or stack you guys neatly in the corner, when you pass out :roll:
which ever comes FIRST :lol:

Well hell dude............. WELCOME HOME!!!!
:lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Vicki...... AKA the Wife of ..... MIKE
Bad Ass WIFE
Hubs: CRC IVA,T3, N0, M1A
Resect/LN Mets 10/12
Folfox4/Avastin 11/12-5/13
Folfiri/Erbitux 6/13-10/13
Stivarga 12/13-4/14
Trial 4/14-/14
Trial 8/14-11/14
HOME Hospice 11/17/14
Guardian Angel 1/1/15
Cost of HOPE? PRICELESS

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 am

Hey Vicki...... AKA the Wife of ..... MIKE (That's a keyboard full) :roll: (Wonder what the character count per post is anyway?) :?:
OH>>>>>>>>>> indeed...
The answer to your "NUNYA" question is very simple, I have been working towards remission....and as fate would have it, I officially hit that goal last week and celebrated by buying my dream car, A Mustang GT Cobra Pearl White with CC Blue Rally Stripes!!!!
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

CRguy

Postby CRguy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 am

Damn straight Edge ... YOU da' man !
yeah yeah the car is cool and all ... BUTT you hit your goal ! ... remission ??? !!!!!
Hello !!!! ??? why we hearin' bout this only NOW ??????? :shock:

Seriously man, I remember the original Mustang 350GT, white with "Guardsman Blue" trim ... 1966-7 ???? ish
based on the Ford racing team GT40 LeMans car ...... Sweeeet ride dude !
(( YES I AM THAT OLD !!!!!! BUTT Carroll Shelby still RULES .....look it up folks. ))

Enjoy ...
Oh yeah and remission is cool too !!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Harmony bro'
CR
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
17 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:44 am

CRguy wrote:Damn straight Edge ... YOU da' man !
yeah yeah the car is cool and all ... BUTT you hit your goal ! ... remission ??? !!!!!
Hello !!!! ??? why we hearin' bout this only NOW ??????? :shock:

Thanks CR :wink: The Reason You are just hearing about it is that I have been swamped with charity work. Texas Children's Hospital is on the floor above MDA where i go and I have had the opportunity to help the Children's cancer ward there and have been busy, busy, busy......

BTW The car is cool :wink:
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

CRguy

Postby CRguy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:47 am

Helping the Kids ...... Priceless !

I feel you man
THAT is what it is all about
like I said YOU da' man !
CR
Caregiver x 4
17 Year survivor

Guinevere

Postby Guinevere » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:57 am

Yeah, I was wondering same thing! We always like good news around here and you being in remission is a HUGE BLESSING! Woohoo!
Did you and Wifey do the victory dance when you got the news? I sure hope so. It sounds like you've gotten a cool ride. :wink:

Take care & God bless ~
Gwen
Hrt atk - Feb 11
CRC4 DX - Apr 11
APR liver rsct, procto - Jul 11
Folfox/Avastin - Sep 11
Xeliri - Nov 11
Iritux - Jun 12
Break - Jan - Mar 13
Iritux - Mar 13
Stivarga - Aug 13
Folfiri - Oct 13
Exhausted treatment options - May 14

WifeOfMike
Facebook Username: https://www.facebook.com/vbass123

Postby WifeOfMike » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:02 am

DID YOU SAY THE MAGIC WORDS WE ALL LIKE TO HEAR............ REMISSION???? Congrats!!! :lol:

one of MY fav cars of all times was a brand new 1982 Mustang GT 5.0, V-8 stick shift.......... Jet black, red interior :lol:

and I did take my brothers 1970 Dodge Hemi Superbee around the racetrack a few times at the Carlsbad Ca raceway :shock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjW6ukC7ks

And we have a 1965 Ford Fairlane 289 sport Coupe, Rangoon Red fully restored in the garage right now
Zooooooooooooooooom!
Vicki
Bad Ass WIFE
Hubs: CRC IVA,T3, N0, M1A
Resect/LN Mets 10/12
Folfox4/Avastin 11/12-5/13
Folfiri/Erbitux 6/13-10/13
Stivarga 12/13-4/14
Trial 4/14-/14
Trial 8/14-11/14
HOME Hospice 11/17/14
Guardian Angel 1/1/15
Cost of HOPE? PRICELESS

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:12 am

Guinevere wrote:Did you and Wifey do the victory dance when you got the news?

Thanks Guinevere, And Yes We Did. I got to ring the bell at the Oncs office, and let me tell you I rang the hell out of it!!!!!!

WifeOfMike wrote:DID YOU SAY THE MAGIC WORDS WE ALL LIKE TO HEAR............ REMISSION???? [i]Congratsi

Thanks Vicki, YES I did! :D I have only got the pony to 110 mph so far, we are headed to Houston Raceway this weekend to really let it loose an see what she will do :twisted:
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

CRguy

Postby CRguy » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:21 am

WifeOfMike wrote:and I did take my brothers 1970 Dodge Hemi Superbee around the racetrack a few times at the Carlsbad Ca raceway i

1969 Cougar, stock 351 Winsdsor ... paid many of my "beer" bets back then ... "street" sleeper of the day.
Son rebuilt and re-tweaked it in high school ....... raced it at a drag strip and clocked out some semi-pro racers !!!!

" I feel the need ... the need for SPEED ! " ... OK gimme the quote WITHOUT USING GOOGLE OR IMDB :twisted:

Cheers all
CR
Caregiver x 4
17 Year survivor

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:36 am

The Day I Got It
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj3pci8m7r25qu5/2007_shelby_mustang_gt_500_001.jpg

Ok Mavrick!!! Have You lost that Lovin feelin?
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:43 am

Wait! that means I gotta be Goose :evil:
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

justin case

Postby justin case » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:48 pm

edgellc wrote:
justin case wrote:
WifeOfMike wrote:We can use a few more of us with odd sense's of humor around here. :P
God only knows we have had a rough time lately with a lot of folk hurting badly.......
your post made me laugh, after I went thru a box of Kleenex this week, and it is only 12 minutes into Wednesday (12:12 AM)

Yes COLON TALK is an OUTRAGEOUS place, which acts like a magnet for GOOD kind hearted folks who give & then give some more.
Stick around. Post often.

(((BIG HUG)))
Vicki

Vicki, you just don't know what a breath of fresh air Chuck can bring. He has often been the voice that leads to hope and inspiration. I'm proud to have him living a stones throw away from my son, but this man could live anywhere, and gain the multitude of friends, I'm sure he garnishes. I really doubt anyone of them ever went to jail, unless they were throwing burning turduckins, out of moving vehicles :shock:
Regards,
Michael

Hey Miguel,
Dear Sir, I would be amiss if I did not correct a few of your assumptions regarding my less than stellar personality. Please find in the following a list of inaccuracies in your correspondence with WifeOfMike, Also If I may be so bold as to request that in future exchanges, You would please revert back to the crass, churlish, and irreverent style of writing that I have come to appreciate, and embrace.

1. The air that I bring has never been referred to as fresh, Wifey would even argue that due to my colon resection and subsequent shorter gastrointestinal tract that my "air" and its frequency could almost be described as vulgar.

2. Your reference to me being "the voice that leads to hope and inspiration." I feel is a bit misleading, therefor needs some clarification here. Again, Wifey would argue that when she hears my voice, It is all the "inspiration" that she needs to leave the room, where she "hopes" she can no longer hear me.

3. It is a matter of common knowledge (proven to be factual in our local paper) that in this county on not less than four occasions, my need to have the last word and my contempt for authority figures has not gone unnoticed by our local magistrate, and landed my merry band of revelers in the local hoosegow.
3a. (Note) On the second act of contempt for county officials Wifey was present and NOT very amused. On a high note we did get to ride together in the
back of a constable provided transport to our accommodations for the weekend.

With Heartfelt and Sincere Wishes:
Chuck

Love Ya Bro.... :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

OK,
I am familiar with the county of which you speak. There are only two ways to end up incarcerated with a few folks in tow.
Perhaps you formed a rally outside of a methamphetamine lab in protest, and the house belonged to the son of the Sheriff, orrrr
you had an entourage of Mustangs going 110 miles an hour , travelling through The Woodlands on I45 :shock:
BUTT perhaps it's door #3 :roll:
Regards,
Michael
7/11 diagnosed Stage 2 colon and rectal cancer
chemo/rad
lar/temp ilio
Reversal & port removal
21 round of chemo Folfox 9tx, 5fu 12 tx
Last treatment July 2012

justin case

Postby justin case » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 pm

Chuck,
Let's get into the meat of things. You've been back in Texas long enough to know, we are never wrong! Perhaps misguided, but never wrong. Apparently you were acting like someone from Missouri, when you talked to the magistrate in question, when you uttered "You will just have to show me" Now that's door number 3 in Texas 8)
Regards,
Michael
7/11 diagnosed Stage 2 colon and rectal cancer
chemo/rad
lar/temp ilio
Reversal & port removal
21 round of chemo Folfox 9tx, 5fu 12 tx
Last treatment July 2012

Delinda

Postby Delinda » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 pm

Remission, a Mustang, and helping sick children??? I'd say that's a record breaking week for a guy who clearly deserves it!! I also think Wifey must be truely special to put up, er... I mean KEEP up with you. Yeah, that's what I meant. (tee hee) Seriously man, so very happy for you & Wifey. Thrilled at some good news here. :D XXOXO, Delinda
62 yo wife & mom
4/14 dx stage IIIC colon cancer
4.5cm tumor, 9/28 nodes
temp colostomy, take down 6/14
7/14 start FOLFOX, 6 mo

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”