Cannabis Oil group

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Just.GiGi

Re: Cannabis Oil group

Postby Just.GiGi » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 pm

SuseB wrote: Also interested CBD's. Having said that, I'm also turned off by the strident ones who claim it cures everything. I would join, though!

There is a lot of evidence that CBD oil does cure quite a lot, from seizers in children, to pain, nausea, anxiety, cancer cells, tumors etc. It may not cure everything but it does do a lot. UAB (University Alabama Birmingham) is doing a study on seizures in children and sounds successful. A strain that has been named Charlottes Web is named after a girl named Charlotte that has been successfully treated with it. I know of people personally that have experienced good results, from relief of pain to outlived doctors telling them they only had a couple years at most, and that has been over 5 years ago. Nerve damage from electrocution left in severe pain and numb hand, has reduced pain and getting feeling back in hand. This is after trying pharmaceutical RX from docs that did not work. I have a lot to learn such as the difference between hemp and marijuania (also why serious folks won't call it that because it is a Mexican word not the correct term :roll: ) A lot to learn but if your state has made it legal and they provide the oil, that takes a lot of learning out since they are taking care of it. (I would hope). You just get it from state suppliers.

Female
diagnosed CC from colonoscopy
small polyp removed, Doc said surprised to find cancer cells
pathology report positive
Surgery May 2016
6 " of colon removed/resection

I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Psalm 139:14

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”