To do nothing is to be Nothing===Unknown.

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Dismeltn

To do nothing is to be Nothing===Unknown.

Postby Dismeltn » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:46 am

I am truly grateful to CNN for publishing the article about ColonClub 2006 Calander. Also wonderful to see other people not scared to show their scars. Many thanks to the creator of this website.

Originally from NYC Brooklyn, fourth generation surivor from Colon Cancer. Lost my father at the age of 45 in 1988 from Colon Cancer. My Second sister is my HERO...20 years plus and still going strong. Love my sister!!
Troy Nimoy Dismel
Originally from NYC Brooklyn, fourth generation surivor from Colon Cancer. Lost my father at the age of 45 in 1988 from Colon Cancer. My Second sister is my HERO...20 years plus and still going strong. Love my sister!!

Holly

Wow~

Postby Holly » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:22 pm

Troy,

Welcome to the Colon Club! I feel so inspired that you are a fourth generation survivor! Congratulations! As inspired as I am, I hope that for the sake of humanity that this will be nipped in the butt so that Colon Cancer will not be around for another generation! This disease is PREVENTABLE, TREATABLE and BEATABLE! Be Well!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”