Silly Question- Ct Scans Machines

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
O Stoma Mia

Re: Silly Question- Ct Scans Machines

Postby O Stoma Mia » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:23 am

very worried husband wrote:... She had a CT of abdomen with oral contrast on Aug 13 and it showed a lung 6mm nodule in her lower left lung. She had another one on 29th Aug with IV contrast which showed 2 nodules 6mm and 7mm. This one was to determine if there is any growth....
[Now] she is coming on 27th october and her scan is on the 6th with results on 19 th November.

VWH - Just wondering ...has your wife received the results from her 6th November CT-Thorax scan ?

very worried husband

Re: Silly Question- Ct Scans Machines

Postby very worried husband » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:16 pm

OSM! We did get the results. I thought i will share it later, as unfortunately so many of our beautiful friends are dealing with lung thingies... and over all we are getting bad after bad news lately on the forum....i typed a few times the update, but deleted again ... well the results were something i and my wife could have never imagined... The spot 7mm is gone, the 6mm is still there with no growth The CT report in Aug also mentioned multiple needle heads like spots. They are gone too... So my wife by the grace of God is NED. it will be 3 years for her in January. Her Onc said she does not need to follow up till September next year for her yearly scans. She will have her blood work in Feb and May.
We are very fortunate to escape this scare.
Caregiver to Wife age25
Diagnosed Colon IIIB Jan2011
7/29 Nodes +
5FU+Oxi in china. Feb-Aug 2011
CEA@Diagnose:0.79
Immunological chemistry: Ki-67 (+), MSH2(+), MLH1(++), ERCC1 (-)
NED Supplements: Aspirin,Vit D,Calcium, Genoderma Lucidium
Baby born June 2015 :D :D :)

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”