C-Section after stomach surgery

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
CRguy

Re: C-Section after stomach surgery

Postby CRguy » Tue May 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi Lina,
Just FYI we don't usually approve unregistered postings to older topics here because many times, the original posters are no longer on this forum. Your post is relevant and I do not want to discourage you from being a poster here, but if you would choose to register, then others can communicate with you online as well as by PM and email.

I hope we can welcome you as a new member to the ColonClub and wish you all the best. Hopefully others in your situation may respond to this topic as well.

CHEERS and best wishes !
CRguy, One of the Moderators
Caregiver x 4
Stage IV A rectal cancer/lung met
17 Year survivor
my life is an ongoing totally randomized UNcontrolled experiment with N=1 !
Review of my Journey so far

Daisymae

Re: C-Section after stomach surgery

Postby Daisymae » Wed May 02, 2012 5:53 pm

I had LAR in March, currently waiting on ileo reversal in a few weeks. We have been told that we can try and get pregnant in Dec/Jan. My OB has said twice she wants to avoid a c section at all costs as there is increased risk of complications with all the possible scar tissue in that area. I had vaginal delivery with my son, and am hoping if we are able to get pregnant again (praying), that will be the case. I have two friends who have both had resections b/c of CC, and they have both gone on to have babies with no complications. They were, of course, both concerned about bowel obstruction, but thankfully neither had that problem. Good luck to you.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”