Revised February 5, 2013
Participation on The Colon Club “Colon Talk” Forum allows you to start discussions, ask questions, and share your opinions.
Please note: All content on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with questions regarding your health.
Here are a few things to consider as you post:
- ▪ Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow posters.
▪ Use standard writing style and punctuation. Regular sentences and basic grammar will help others understand you.
▪ Do not use profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content as determined by The Colon Club, in its sole discretion. Comments should not harass, abuse, degrade, or threaten another's personal safety or property, make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
▪ Remember this is a public forum. Do not post personal information including phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, or credit card information belonging to you or others.
▪ Do not copy others' material, trademarks, or other intellectual property—it is illegal. This includes cutting and pasting content from other websites (Facebook, Twitter etc.) or Private Messages from this forum. Comments should be your own original thoughts.
▪ Do not post HTML, viruses, or other malicious code.
The Colon Club reserves the right to refuse or remove any comment or content that does not comply with this Code of Conduct/Guidelines or The Colon Club Terms of Service and to terminate your Colon Club account (including Private Messages) for any violation. The Colon Club is not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by its users.
Non-compliant behavior may result in one or more of the following actions:
- ▪ Written warning via Private Message (PM) by The Colon Club Message Board Committee.
▪ A temporary 2-day ban on access to the “Colon Talk” Forum or until the issue is resolved by the Message Board Committee and/or the Moderator Committee.
▪ Permanent Ban from the “Colon Talk” Forum as determined by the Moderator Committee.
This Code of Conduct/Guidelines is applicable to all users of the Colon Talk forum regardless of date joined.