Colossal Colon Tour!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
bluemarlinchef24

Colossal Colon Tour!

Postby bluemarlinchef24 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:00 am

Hello All!

I wanted to update everyone about the Documentary I am slowly putting together. (My energy and Colitis determine my pace! :? )

This past weekend I had the opportunity to see The Colossal Colon "CoCo" at Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach California!

Awesome!

I attended a Symposium for Colon Cancer where some Survivors and Doctor's gave speeches on their experiences and prevention.

I received the OK to video tape it and have it be part of my Documentary!

The speeches and those that gave them where great.

I was very lucky to meet some fantastic and supportive people. I wish you all could have been there. I learned alot!

I hope that with permission from Molly, Hannah and Jamie that I can send them video of "CoCo" being disassembled (I got set up too late and the Hospital started taking it apart :? ).
I gave a little "Play-By-Play" but it was good

I have to say a big THANK YOU to Molly & Hannah for giving me permission to film the Colossal Colon!

Charlie

Molly
Site Admin

Postby Molly » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:25 am

Charlie-

Hannah and I would like to thank YOU! You are getting the message out...and that's what matters!

xo,
molly

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:52 pm

Charlie,

Fun, huh? I had the opportunity to visit CoCo in Omaha, Ne and in PA both experiences were much fun! Thank you for being proactive in getting the good word out!

Hugs!

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”