Just Curious...................

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
july181998

Just Curious...................

Postby july181998 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:44 pm

to know if anyone can explain the following:

1. You've had a colonoscopy (polyps were removed, bioposy was done, and you don't have cancer)
2. You still have narrow stools
3. Streaks of blood
4. Blood on the toilet paper

What could this be, and what would you do?

Thanks,

July

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:45 pm

Hi,
I can't say I've had the exact situation happen because after step 1, I did have cancer (stage I) and had a foot and a half of colon removed, so I guess my situation may be a tad bit different, but I still 5 1/2 years later experience all those symptoms. I have narrow stool often. To me, it seems more often when I am stressed out. It feels as though my colon takes the brunt of all my stress causing it to freak out. When I have narrow stool, I am much more likely to have blood as well. Though this is normal for me, I would recommend at the least calling your doctor and letting him/her know what's happening. And do continue to stay on top of your schedule for colonoscopies especially if they've found polyps before!!! Good luck!
Maggie

july181998

Postby july181998 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:37 am

Hi Maggie,

I just had a colonoscopy on March 28th. I am scheduled to see my doc on this Friday. Thanks for replying.

July

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”