Herb treatment

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
tuby

Herb treatment

Postby tuby » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

My father is not doing really well on the 2nd chemo treatment, his cancer came back after ending chemo treatment for 4 months. That is too fast. Now I found a herb doctor and he claims that he can put my father in remission within 6 months of treatment. We are thinking of stopping chemo for 2 weeks and go for the herb treatment and see whether there is any promising result (such as pain relief) within that period of time. He told us that my dad may not need to take pain pill after 10 days of herb medicine and after 15 days will get rid of my dad's rectum discharge problem (he has to go to the toilet every 35 minutes to discharge the yellow and rust color mucus).

Anybody has any experience about herb medicine, I would appreciate your input immediately as I have to start my father this weekend on those treatment.

Thanks

Alfred

witchydlm

Postby witchydlm » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:58 am

My aunt told me about a lota people who got rid of cancer with wheat and barley grass. havent gotten a lot of info yet still looking but I dont see how this could do anything but build your immune system. and its always worth a try but I couldnt quit my chemo I am to chicken
debbie
one day at a time

tuby

herb treatment

Postby tuby » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:53 am

Hi Debbie,

My father just went through a week herb treatment, I could not believe the result. Yes, he is still in pain but less and he visits the restroom much less than before. He could not urinate without standing for over 10-15 minutes due to he also has prostate cancer, but he can do it instantly. I am just amazed of the result and I hope this is going to work for him. My dad will go for 2nd chemo again today just so he can get all the cancer inside under control, then the herb doctor will take care of the rest.

Alfred

Fishy

Postby Fishy » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:03 pm

hey tuby, could you tell me more detail of what the herb treatment contains
Jenny Fish

tuby

Postby tuby » Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:28 am

Hey Fishy,

I saw a lot of dehyrated plants, leaves and honey bees inside, but actually what they are I have no clue. Also the herb doctor prescribed my dad according to his current health condition and check his pulse and tongue to determine what to put on his custom herb. Therefore, I believe everyone is different and the herb seems to help my dad minimize a lot of his mucus discharge from rectum and urinate problem. In addition, less back pain and so he is no more relying on pain medicine and sleeping pills. My dad bascially has to seep through the herb medicine as it is very strong to drink at once and he will be too high and dizzy.

Alfred

Holly

Wow!

Postby Holly » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:22 pm

Hey Alfred! How are you stranger? I hope that you and your father are well! Know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs!

Holly

Fishy

Postby Fishy » Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:53 pm

thanks for responding alfred. where is your dad getting his treatment? also, let me know the name of the treatment when you get a chance.
Jenny Fish

tuby

Postby tuby » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:08 pm

Hi Holly,

Thanks for asking, my father was under herb treatment together with chemotherapy after knowing his recurrence. He is doing fine and his CEA was from 22.1 down to 12.9, it is really amazing to us that he may get a second chance as he has more energy than before. How are you doing? Thanks for talking to my friend's son last time, he is getting better now as I just talked to him about 2 weeks ago.

Take care

Hi Fishy,

My father went to XIN acupuncture and Herb Clinic in California, he just had another round of acupuncture and it helps him a lot of releasing his pain, now no more pain pills and sleeping pills. Thanks God, but of course everybody is different. Make sure to take precaution when taking any treatment. Will let you know how my father goes, I knew another Stage 3 cancer patient just went down to Mexico for alterenative treatment for 3 weeks. She will let me know the result once she comes back probably in the end of April.

Take care

Alfred

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 pm

Alfred,

Please remember our conversations about "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE."
Know that you and your father are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs!

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”