From new Member Judith

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Molly
Site Admin

From new Member Judith

Postby Molly » Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:47 pm

Hi everyone Molly has told me how to do this so hopefully it will work this time. I am 45 years old and have been battling stage IV colon cancer since Nov 97. It was gone I thought for 4.5 years and the it returned as a tumor in my vagina. Very scary. I had radiation internally in the vagina and the tumor shrank, yes That was in 2002 I married my first love who I had not seen for 27 years Feb 2003 I found him because I heard he had colon cancer and here we are. Alittle surprise arrived by the name ofConnor May of 2005. I was told I could not conceive as I had one ovary due to the cancer and a life time amount of radiation on my pelvic area. A tumor was found on my pelvic wall when I was 5 weeks and we found out we were having a baby at 8 weeks. We were able to wait until he was 2 mos old before I started chemo. It was a challenge but my last treatment was Nov 05 My CEA has remained at 0.5, Connor is now one. A precious baby and a blessing for sure. This is an overview of my story. My Grandmother died inthe fifty's at age 47 of this cancer. All for now.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”