Natural Cellular Defence (NDC) & Mexico Hospital

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
tuby

Natural Cellular Defence (NDC) & Mexico Hospital

Postby tuby » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:29 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this website, my father has stage IV colorectal cancer and ? stage prostate cancer. I just wonder anybody has recent experience to this Natural Cellular Defence (cellular Zeolite). I would like to find out where is the best place to get them if there is any promising results that I get from any of you here. My father has recurrence of mets to his lower abdominal area and his rectal pouch. I would like to get him more energy boost to prepare for the second chemo-treatment this coming Tuesday 3/21/06. His current RBC is lower than normal and feels dizzy once in a while.

He is now 75 years old and I am afraid of the chemo will really weaken him for the 2nd time. Then he may not have a chance to recuperate, I am also looking into alternative treatment hospital in Mexico. Does anyone has any prior experience also?

Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Alfred

Fishy

Postby Fishy » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:06 pm

hey tuby, my friend's dad went to mexico a few years ago for something called "keylation" treatment. he was stage 3 prostate cancer. he was only there for a couple months and his cancer went away , and he is still cancer free. i don't know much else about it, i could find out if you were interested. he said that the treatment was 10 times easier than chemo.
Jenny Fish

tuby

Postby tuby » Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 pm

Hi Jenny,

Thanks for your reply, YES, I would like to find out more about that treatment from Mexico. Would you please get me more information about the treatment plan, cost and where? You can reach me at chan_al@yahoo.com or contact me in the same post. I greatly appreciate your time.

Alfred

heathersherwin

sanoviv

Postby heathersherwin » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:45 am

Hello!! I am about to go to a treatment retreat center in Rosarita, MX called Sanoviv. www.sanoviv.com I will stay for 3 weeks for their intensive cancer program. I have Stage III colon cancer and have been doing chemo for the past 2 years, on and off, mostly on. Short periods of remission, but not currently. It is highly recommended, but quite expensive. They do say most insurance company's reimburse for the medical expenses, which is good. I will let you know when I return the end of April once I have experienced it. There is also a place in Tiajana called BioCare. You can do a google search to find it.Check out the websites, and all the best!! ~ Heather

tuby

Mexico hospital treatment

Postby tuby » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:20 pm

Hi,

I am happy to hear from someone who is going to experience this treatment, I heard a lot of good words about it. My father is 75 years old and is now in 2nd chemo treatment, he is now taking some herb as well to reduce the side effects. He is planning to stop this week as the herb doctor told him to strength his immune system before going next week. He seems to feel better and I hope the herb does work. Good luck to you for the treatment and hope to hear from you in the end of April with the good news of remission again. Did you actually get tired and sick from the 2nd chemo treatment?

Have a save trip.

Alfred

heathersherwin

mexico treatment center; Sanoviv

Postby heathersherwin » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:17 am

Hello again Alfred! I am happy to help in anyway that I can. I will let you know how things turn out when I return. To answer your question, I went through 4 rounds of chemo, on and off for the past 2 years consistently. I am only 33, so I have my youth to help me recover faster, but I have to say that each and every round of chemo took the wind out of my sails until it was finished. I suffered terrible nausea, although rarely vomitted, and overall feeling fatigued and toxic. But, fresh air and doing some sort of movement (tai chi, yoga, streching,walking, dancing around) very much helped me to feel better. Glad to hear your father is taking herbs along with conventional treatment. I take supplements perscribed by my Naturopath and drank an herbal infusion given by my Chinese Medecine Dr. to help with side effects and helping my body. I will give you my e-mail just in case it is hard for me to find this blog when I return. It's ezracatz@comcast.net. I leave a week from today for Rosarita, MX! Looking forward to some focused time to heal. I wish all the ease and healing for your father. Take care of yourself too! ~Heather

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”