Some Good News!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
judkoe

Some Good News!

Postby judkoe » Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:45 am

After 2 surgeries, 28 radiation treatments & 6 weeks of chemo for Stage I rectal cancer I got the results of my biopsy yesterday. NO RESIDUAL CANCER CELLS REMAINING!! This site has been my anchor. Never give up hope!
Judy K.

Fellow Iowan

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:11 pm

Congratulations Judy from a fellow Iowan!!! I have been off chemo now for 7 months and so far so good. I am a Stage IIIa survivor and feeling just great right now. All those milestones are so wonderful to pass huh!!! Like Holly always says"I am kicking this bugger in the @ss!!" LOL We are getting warmer weather now and things are starting to bud out there and so am I!!! I am starting to go for long walks again and trying to take off the pounds I have put back on after getting my tastebuds back after the chemo!! LOL I was eating everything in site there for a while because it tasted sooooooooooo good. Now it is time to curb that and start taking it back off again. Keep hitting those milestones Judy and kicking that CC in the ole butt!!!

Hugs Peg

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:02 am

Judy!

I am soooo pleased to hear that you have kicked a little cancer A@#!~ Congratulations~

Although I am not currently in Iowa, I was born in Des Moines and agree with Sweet Peg~

Remember ALL things are possible!

Hugs!

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”