G'day from downunder

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Ron50

G'day from downunder

Postby Ron50 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:29 am

G'day Molly,
Congratulations to you. What a great reaction to such a bodybow at a young age. I live at a liitle town called Mooloolaba on the east coast of Australia ,just north of Brisbane . We usually suffer from skin ca around here but as usual I had to be a pain in the backside . I was diag in 1998 with an aggressive stage three tumor of the descending colon,it was into 6 lymph glands and the learned gentlemen in white gave me little or no chance. I had 48 sessions of 5fu and levamisol over a year and have been ca free for over 8 yrs now . I have my regular checks (Ithink my wife suspects I'm having an affair with the gastroenterologist,we see so much of each other.) They keep removing small underdone polyps ,so I keep having the scopes. My surgeon has actually used the cured word in respect to me and the Red Cross once moore allow me to donate blood. To all of you ca sufferers fight hard live hard and live long,there is life after ca, Ron.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”