Lets have a little fun

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
MissKim

Mean people suck

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:05 pm

I hate all the insensitive comments. I have heard my share of them.

A stage I breast cancer survivor called to "cheer me up" because I mutual friend had asked her to call. One of the first things that she told me was that her brother died of CC at age 35. Gee, Thanks for the upbeat comment!

A woman who has fibromyalgia commented to me, "I will my medical problems were as simple as yours." :shock:

A stupid nurse in the hospital rehab unit asked me, "what did you eat?". I just looked at her and said, "believe it or not I work at Weight Watchers and consult people on how to eat healthy!" I felt like ripping her face off.

An acquaintance who had not seen me in a long time gushing over how "great" I looked and kept repeating it over and over. I'm thinking, "yea. I think I will hurl on you now!" :x

I asked my onc. about getting a massage and my concern about lymph nodes. He said, "well, the cancer has spread anyway -- so why not?" And he laughed... :evil:

Yea. I could go on and on. Cancer sucks!!! And so do some of the things that people say these stupid things.

Miss Kim

MissKim

Mean people suck

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:09 pm

A stage I breast cancer survivor called to "cheer me up" because I mutual friend had asked her to call. One of the first things that she told me was that her brother died of CC at age 35. Gee, Thanks for the upbeat comment!

A woman who has fibromyalgia commented to me, "I will my medical problems were as simple as yours." :shock:

A stupid nurse in the hospital rehab unit asked me, "what did you eat?". I just looked at her and said, "believe it or not I work at Weight Watchers and consult people on how to eat healthy!" I felt like ripping her face off.

An acquaintance who had not seen me in a long time gushing over how "great" I looked and kept repeating it over and over. I'm thinking, "yea. I think I will hurl on you now!" :x

I asked my onc. about getting a massage and my concern about lymph nodes. He said, "well, the cancer has spread anyway -- so why not?" And he laughed... :evil:

Yea. I could go on and on. Cancer sucks!!! And so do some of the things that people say these stupid things.

Miss Kim

MissKim

Mean people suck

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Miss Kim

MissKim

Mean people suck

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Miss Kim

MissKim

Mean people suck

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 pm

Miss Kim

MissKim

Postby MissKim » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:04 pm

My sincere apologies for posting my response a zillion times. Our computer is old and slow and wasn't return me to the "colon talk" so I just kept clicking. OMG -- what a doofus.

I guess I was feeling a bit agitated after reading all those dumb things that people say to us. I think I took out my frustration on the mouse button.

Oooops :oops:

Kim

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”