Everyone please read

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Tamara

Everyone please read

Postby Tamara » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:34 pm

I have been visiting this site for a few weeks. I have been having some medical problems and thought I may have colon cancer. I had my second colonoscopy yesterday and all was clear.Now enough about me. I just wanted to say all of your stories and challenges have been the most incredible and courageous things I have ever read!! It helped me and is still helping me to not feel defeated. If anyone ever ask me what I think it means to be a champion,I will tell them about this website and say in every story you will find many. I am on a campaign to get everone I know to get a colonoscopy. Young or old!! I believe if the medical community would take the time to show people that it is not bad at all people would do it more readily. People like Mollyand all of you that share your stories are truly HEROS. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck and remember God is with you always. With the greatest admiration. Tamara Sandlin

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:37 pm

Thank you Tamara and Welcome to the COlon Club!

Hugs!

Holly

visitor

thanks

Postby visitor » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:49 pm

thank you!

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:07 am

Thank you Tamara and welcome to the Colon Club!! Yes you are so right about doctors letting people know that the Colonoscopy isn't that bad at all and to get one NOW!! You are also right about God being with us. HE is always with us now and through all our good and difficult times. If it weren't for HIM, I would never have made it through the cancer trials. This was just a stepping stone in my life and HE has so many wonderful things in store for me and all of us here! PTL!!

Hugs Peg :D

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”