My Beautiful SISTER IN LAW!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
EmacksGirl

My Beautiful SISTER IN LAW!!!!!!!!

Postby EmacksGirl » Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:38 pm

:D First I would like to say that this site is great, I am the sister in-law of the most beautiful Karen Mattaliano, my brother was lucky enough to find her (cancer and all), we will keep her! She didn't like her picture, but I think she looks HOT! The whole time she was going through all of this, she always had a smile on her face, a funny word to say and a totally positive attitude~

I just want you all to know that she inspires me. 8)

I wasn't feeling too hot about a month ago, I was complaining of a pain in my right quad area for the longest, I finally got up the balls to go to the doctors and had all these tests done. They found nothing, so the final test was the good old colonoscopy! I thought of my SISTER IN LAW right away, and she was very supportive. I had my test and they found nothing, I am a lucky person, my grandmother died of colon cancer and I did not want to take any chances so I went. I just wanted to say that all of you are so brave and are such inspirations to everyone you meet or that happen to read about you.

I took this oportunity to send this site to all the people I have on my email list so they too can see cancer does not discriminate, age does not matter.

Keep up the good work getting the word out there. People need to know that this is not just an OLD PERSONS CANCER!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”