Headachs and colon cancer

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!

Headachs and colon cancer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:27 pm

Hi Molly,

You Truly have an inspiring story. I was wondering if anyone that has colon cancer started out with an unbelieable headache? In October I began to have a severe headache. After a few trips to the GP I had a ct scan showed nothing. Then to a Neuro.had a MRI Deep vein Thrombosis no apperant reason. I have had drugs to sleep and drugs to stop it nothing works.I begin to realize it must be systemic so I"ve been to OBGYN,things look ok. Six years ago I had a colonoscopy it was clean. I have all the symptons of colon cancer just never realized it until I begin to really look. To Make a long story short I'M having another one on Monday. If any one has heard of this please let me know.

(Edward)

Headache

Postby (Edward) » Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:40 am

A few weeks before being diagnosed and having surgery, I experienced severe headaches which I thought came from a law enforcement training exercise. Your headaches could be from being light headed.....blood loss or circulation similar to a hangover and dehydration. Good luck on colonoscopy, I have oncology on Monday.

Livestrong,

Edward

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”