Poly MVA

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Terry
Facebook Username: Terry Minor

Poly MVA

Postby Terry » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 pm

I've been reading about this on Prophecy In The News. J.R. Church is one of the writer/pastors/missionaries (I'm not sure exactly) and has been dealing with stage IV coloncancer for a couple of years now. He said that he doesn't know yet if it's working on his cancer but he does know that he has a lot more energy. I think I'm going to try it. It's fairly expensive ($150.00 for 8 oz), but if it makes me feel better, it's worth it to me. I thought I'd post on it in case any one else was interested.

Poly MVA

The alpha-lipoic acid ("LA") in Poly-MVA (also known as thioctic acid) works together with other antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E. LA helps the body produce energy, and provides support to the liver in removing harmful substances from the body. Some studies indicate that LA assists in preventing cell damage, and removing heavy metals from the bloodstream. Because of its strong detoxificant effects, LA is commonly used in the treatment of Amanita mushroom poisoning, which causes severe liver damage. LA also influences the metabolism of sugar, and can help to keep blood sugar in balance.

Diabetics seem to receive particular benefit from this substance. Alpha lipoic acid helps ward off diabetic neuropathy (painful extremities) and retinopathy (a common cause of blindness). It also helps regulate blood sugar and prevent cardiomyopathy. Alpha lipoic acid may even be involved in nerve regeneration. Promising studies are underway to determine its value in retarding the onset of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases.

As a powerful antioxidant, LA can help to neutralize the free radicals within the body that are thought to influence aging processes. LA is both water and fat soluble, so it easily passes across the blood-brain barrier, and is functional in almost all other parts of the body as well.

Read more on PolyMVA Ingredients: http://www.polymva.org (I have abolutely NO interest in this company except as a consumer)
DX 7/3/07
Chemo, radiation, 20 mo. chemo, IMRT, cyberknife, 6/11 lobectomy.
1/16 resection perm. colostomy intraop. rad.
PET 2/12 nose, thyroid, liver, lngs
Folfox 3/12
Lord I know You'll keep me here until
you know I cannot suffer any longer!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”