Colon Cleanse?

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Lorielle

Colon Cleanse?

Postby Lorielle » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:13 am

I'm hearing about Dual Action Colon Cleanse on TV and thinking I want to try it just in case I really do have impacted undigested food in my colon. But from looking at the photos on-line of inside a colon, it sure doesn't look like its true. Does anyone know? (By the way, I don't think I have colon trouble, but my stools, though very regular, are smaller and flatter).

missjv

Postby missjv » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:01 am

hi,
that stuff on tv is just bull crap. i asked my gastro doc about that stuff and she said it was bull everything comes out when you got to the bathroom. those colon cleanses can also be dangerous as they wipe out the healthy bacteria living in your gut and you need that healthy bacteria. i would suggest if you are seriously thinking about doing such a thing call your doctor 1st and see what they recommend. mine said it was a waste of money and would do more harm then good.

missjv

sean

Postby sean » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:07 pm

If you've had a colonoscopy you've had your colon cleansed anyway. How would they get the clear photos if all the accumulated stuff was in your colon? Your colon has a mucous lining that renews itself & protects the tissue & keeps things from sticking - its not like a sewer pipe in there. Save your money.
42 - dx Jan 3 2007 stage IIA colon
9 FOLFOX4, 3 5-FU completed Sep 24 2007
Blockage symptoms, Negative Colonoscopy, Positive PET Oct 2009
2nd Resection Oct 2009 - Suspected Local Recurrence was Negative

prettypretty88

colon cleanse

Postby prettypretty88 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:51 am

Hi, I have just started a blog that gathers tips related to cleanse colon forums and web sites, including colon cleanse home remedies and review colon cleanse products. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site http://www.cleansecolonblog.com to check out the latest information about cleansing colon. I hope it helps. Thank you.

Lifes2short

Postby Lifes2short » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:17 pm

Colon cleansig. At best a waste of money, at worst dangerous. Why would you want to do it?

jonxblaze

Postby jonxblaze » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 pm

I perform a colon cleanse on a regular basis and based upon my personal experience this stuff works great and has improved my overall health. Yes there are a lot of colon cleansing products out there that promise great results, what they fail to mention is most of them contain questionable ingredients.

I've only used one product which improved my overall health...it is all natural and does not contain any ingredients that may harm you. Send me an email if you're interested..this stuff is the real deal!

BTW...check out this review site, it might shed some light on your questions regarding colon cleansers:

http://www.cleansingcritique.com/index.html

I hope this helps!

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”