Men's sexuality after cancer

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Hannah

Men's sexuality after cancer

Postby Hannah » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:11 am

CNN has a good article on men's sexuality after cancer, including colorectal cancer: http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/SA/00070.html

It gives specific info about what kinds of treatment cause problems, and gives very detailed info about the problems.

:)Hannah
Hannah K. Vogler
Co-Founder, The Colon Club
cousin of Amanda Sherwood Roberts
dx 1/99 Stage III at age 24
died January 1, 2002 at age 27

Bryan S

Postby Bryan S » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:48 pm

Finally I have seen proof of what I already know. There have been a few others who have asked about problems with ED. My surgeon never mentioned that this could be a problem. Of course even if he did I still had to have the resection. I was wondering if the results were better with the laproscopic resections maybe since it is less invasive.

healingtouch

Postby healingtouch » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:14 pm

There are somethings with which we should compromise as we do not have any other options. For instance when we talk about the problem like cancer which we all know how devastating it can be I do not think anyone would consider the sex as an important thing. Well we have to give out on this else we have to pay the price with our lives, so even if the doctor does not convey us the same I dont think that is something that can be considered as a great fault of his.
I am always wondering if the high BP treatment is possible

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”