I am not a Wacko!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
eitter

I am not a Wacko!

Postby eitter » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Well I bet this got everyone's attention! LOL

I am catching up on forum mail and realized when I just responded about alternative treatments and some may have forgotten me and thought I was realted to whomever this person is that is causing trouble.
I just liked the books and incorporated them, good nutirtion is key I think to fighting cancer, and that is my unscientific opinion.

I spent April 11th-May15th in the hospital with a reversal gone bad and know I have a permanent colostomy. I had rectal cancer and I have a website blog to give you all the details if you so desire to read them.

I am also active on the UOAA site and I plan on attending the Chicago Conference.

Glad to back amoung you all
Blessings,
Liz DENNIS
Tempe,AZ
DX 05/06 Rectal
6 Weeks radiation with 5FU
LAR 10/06 Stage III
Temp Ileo, reversal failed in 05/07 after 1m in hospital came out with a permanent colostomy
http://www.runlizrun.com

missjv

Postby missjv » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:43 pm

hi,
well i don't think your a wacko and i have read your story and i think your a great person. nothing wrong with alternative treatments. the person who was causing the trouble is doing a treatment in mexico but does not know what the medicine is but he wants everyone to explore that option but i don't quite know what to explore cause he won't say the name of his treatment or whats involved. you are so right about nutrition i think it helps in fighting cancer and also helps people feel better in general if everyone would eat the right way then alot of problems could be avoided especially the ones that stem from obesity. i was bad today though i had 2 cupcakes left over from a baby shower yesterday i was good at the shower and only ate some raw veggies and dip, then today i caved and found the cup cakes.

missjv

sue

cupcakes

Postby sue » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:22 pm

Thats funny! Eating the cupcakes today! I had a wedding shower for my son and his bride to be yesterday and I did the same thing!!!! We are bad!! LOL!!!
missjv wrote:hi,
well i don't think your a wacko and i have read your story and i think your a great person. nothing wrong with alternative treatments. the person who was causing the trouble is doing a treatment in mexico but does not know what the medicine is but he wants everyone to explore that option but i don't quite know what to explore cause he won't say the name of his treatment or whats involved. you are so right about nutrition i think it helps in fighting cancer and also helps people feel better in general if everyone would eat the right way then alot of problems could be avoided especially the ones that stem from obesity. i was bad today though i had 2 cupcakes left over from a baby shower yesterday i was good at the shower and only ate some raw veggies and dip, then today i caved and found the cup cakes.

missjv
Oct 2003 surgery 36 weeks 5FU

Dec 2006-mets to liver and lymph nodes (stage 1V ) Had liver resection/radiation/chemo

2008 nodes on lungs started FOLFOX4, 5FU/leucovorin, avastin. After 10 cycles no change

Oct 2008 started 5-FU

May 2009-Folfox4

MissKim

Postby MissKim » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:24 am

I was bad too. My daughter is in a 4-H cake decorating group. Today the group did cupcakes -- I caved and ate two of them!! :lol:

Miss Kim
dx 06/03 stage 4 cc, dx 03/07 papillary carcinoma thyroid cancer
"Live Life to Its Fullest!!!"

Hannah

Postby Hannah » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:15 am

Thanks for checking in Liz - don't worry, we don't think you're wacko, or at least no more wacky than we are! That's great that you'll be in Chicago for the UOAA conference - I'll see you there, so please come find me and introduce yourself - I'll be the one with the Colossal Colon!

I know there will be some others from this board there also...

:)Hannah
Hannah K. Vogler
Co-Founder, The Colon Club
cousin of Amanda Sherwood Roberts
dx 1/99 Stage III at age 24
died January 1, 2002 at age 27

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”