Stage IV - New to this Board!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
PammySue_51

Stage IV - New to this Board!

Postby PammySue_51 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 pm

Hi. I'm new to this board, though I participate in a couple other message boards. I see some names I recognize here like Bossan, CancerDad, Alison Hamilton, etc.

I just finished my last round of the FOLFOX regimen with Avastin (last pump removal was on Friday). Yippee! I go for my CT scan and bloodwork next Wednesday and Thursday and am confident that all will be well. I've had lots of people praying for me all over the world and have seen many miracles performed on my behalf so far. My feeling is that cancer is nothing for God!

I had a lot of other issues which I will write about later as my story is a long one! Due to my other life-threatening problem (necrotizing fasciitis commonly known as flesh-eating bacteria) all cancer treatment options had to be postponed for 3 months. My doctors say that it is a miracle that I am alive and still have my right leg.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to giving/receivig lots of information on this board.

Pam

I Peter 5:10-11

Diagnosed 9/06 Stage IV, 19 mo. chemo, now out of chemo options except for possible clinical trials. 9/3/08 First of two Sir-Spheres procedures.

*Faith is the wind that blows the sail of our ship to the desired destination."

missjv

Postby missjv » Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:50 pm

hi pammy,
welcome to the club. i am stage 4 also and im currently ned and hope to stay that way. i had liver resection and 10 months of chemo and im hoping and praying it all works im 40 years old and have an 8 year old daughter i would like to see grow up.

missjv

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”