Happy 2006

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Holly

Happy 2006

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:20 pm

To all my friends at the Colon Club,

I wish each and everyone of us a blessed new year. As I celebrated the new year with my seven year old daughter, she and I prayed that the greatest miracle would be that God healed all effected with cancer and that it go away forever. My daughter is my greatest blessing and very wise for her seven years. For each of you, my friends, I wish you a long, blessed life and a wonderful new year! Remember all things are possible :lol:

All my Love,

Holly

Sweet Peg

Postby Sweet Peg » Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:36 pm

AMEN Holly!!! I wish everyone the happiest and most Blessed New Year. I am praying that 2006 will be my second year of being Cancer Free and will be Praising God for it daily! You are so right about 7 yr. olds Holly....out of the mouths of babes!! They are God's sweet little joys given to us to care for during their stay here on His earth. Cherish each and every day with her.

Hugs Holly!!! Peg

Terry Miller

Happy New Year

Postby Terry Miller » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:23 pm

Hi Holly,
Of course, a happy and healthy New Year to you, too. I admire your devotion to this website as you offer encouragement, hope, and advice, as your strength and care is evident with each posting. Take care and stay strong.
Yours in good health,
Terry Miller

jmoon219

Postby jmoon219 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:50 am

Happy New Year to you too! It sounds like you have a wonderful daughter. May this year bring both of you the very best!

Jason

Billy

Happy 2006

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:48 am

I would like to echo the sentiments here and also wish everyone a very happy and healthy new year!! While we are all aware of the preciousness of time, we also know that the more we fight, the more time we gain. Every day brings new opportunity to drink fully the elixir of life! So I post to wish you all health. I post to wish you all happiness. I post to wish you all many more days of life. But, most of all, I post because I want to catch up with Holly. I have a respectable number of posts, but that girl is waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead. :D
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

http://billyscolon.blogspot.com

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:15 pm

Billy,

Tag you are it~

Hugs!

Holly :lol:

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”