Help Not eating and quit Chemo

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
mybestfriend

Help Not eating and quit Chemo

Postby mybestfriend » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Maybe someone can help me my best friend had colon cancer and was "good" for 18 months and then it showed in his liver and some stomach lymph nodes on one of his six month check ups.

He has had such a rough go of it this time compared with the colon cancer. Low white count one time low red count the next and horrible reactions to the chemo.

He can't eat and has lost so much weight people he saw 6 months ago don't recognize him. He has been turned around on so many different cancer diets he doesn't even know which end is up. Then to top it all off his family convinced him to go see this "healer" in Indiana and now he has stopped chemo and on some crazy diet and losing more weight. This guy told him he was healed and he just needs to follow this diet. Help he goes from constipated so he won't eat to diareaha I need some guidance here to get him back on the right track.

He was going to the cancer center but stopped because he wasn't able to eat there and when this healer told him that he could help he skipped his appointment. Can someone shed some light on this please he has a teenage son he needs to be around for.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”