ColonPalooza 5

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
suzannchili

ColonPalooza 5

Postby suzannchili » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:29 pm

ColonPalooza5 will be held in Nashville, TN September 12-16, 2007

Stacey, this year's organizer, posted on the American Cancer Society's Cancer Survivor's Network:
"It is a full-blown celebration of life. We go sight-seeing, check out local restaurants/bars, and meet those from this site who have become some of our closest friends. ~~DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND~~~THIS IS A FESTIVE TIME, NOT A PITY PARTY~~WE CELEBRATE THE DAYS WE HAVE, AND THE DAYS WE HOPE TO CONTINUE HAVING~~ There are only a limited number of rooms left!!! Please call in your reservation TODAY!! (There is no penalty if you need to cancel, as long as you do it 30 days prior to the event~~although many from here will be very sad if you DO cancel!) We will be staying at the Hilton Hotel, downtown Nashville. There are only a limited number of rooms left, so please reserve right away. Call 615-620-2150 or e-mail your request to sarah_spain@hilton.com. Explain you want to reserve your room which is in the block set aside for the SEMI COLONS, arranged by Stacy Gleason. We are staying at the Hilton, Downtown Nashville, TN. You can check out the hotel by cutting and pasting this link into your browser: www.nashvillehilton.com They will ask for a credit card, but you will not be charged until you actually stay at the hotel in September. You can stay beyond the scheduled time, for the same rate ( $ 159.00 per night )
YOU MUST RESERVE BY JULY 13, 2007, OR THE ROOMS NOT RESERVED WILL BE RELEASED!!! I have SO much planned for everyone, GUARANTEED to have a blast. "

All Colon cancer survivors, caregivers, and their loved ones are welcome to attend. I attended the ColonPalooza4 in Austin, Tx in 2006 and found it to be a rewarding and fun-filled weekend. I formed some friendships I have no doubt will last a life time and it just felt great to be with others who knoew what it was like being a survivor.

Check out www.colonpalooza.com for pics of previous Colonpaloozas.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”