Something ELSE to ponder...

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
pjpeace

Postby pjpeace » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:02 pm

The best thing for me was when my friends would come and resque me or I'd stay at a friend's house on my good weeks from chemo. Even just getting out and hanging out with my friends like old times and just shootin' the 'stuff' to just feel normal again.

When you are stuck in the house for a week from fatigue the best thing to do is to go out and live on your good weeks from chemo. Maybe even make your friends promise not to talk to you about your cancer while you're with them. I got soooo tired of everyone asking me how I was doing no one was telling me how they were doing. I want to know what is going on in your life because at times we need to live vicariously through others :wink: but it gets your mind off what is going on with you all the time.

Also, trying to see how much laughing will get you kicked out of the cancer center...i highly recomment IV pole racing and Conga lines... :lol:
"When you've been abandoned in the desert and the vultures are circling and squawking at you...raise you fist at them and yell "I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Stage IV @ 30 yrs. 6/06 Ms. April 2008
Recurrence to pancreas 2/09 & 6/10

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”