Request for survivors for survey

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
ASTEPHENS33

Request for survivors for survey

Postby ASTEPHENS33 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:14 pm

I received this on another forum - My CRC Connections - and thought I'd pass it along.

You are invited to take part in a research study being conducted by Nynikka Palmer, a doctoral student at the University of Texas, School of Public Health. This research study is on colorectal cancer survivors who have completed treatment for cancer within the past two year.

The purpose of this study is to explore the health-related goals of colorectal cancer survivors who have completed treatment within the past two years. Identifying colorectal cancer survivors’ goals, and key factors that influence their goals, could help us understand the issues cancer survivors face when they complete treatment, and resources needed to help them move forward.

We would like you to take part in this study if you:are a colorectal cancer survivor (includes colon, rectal and anal cancers), completed cancer treatment within the past two years (0-24 months since last treatment),
currently disease-free, and 18 years or older when diagnosed with colorectal cancer.

You will be asked to complete a one-time survey that asks questions about your health goals, current health condition, support you get from family and friends, and your cancer experience. The survey may take approximately 30 minutes, or less to complete. If you complete the survey, you will be entered into a lottery to win a prize!

Please go to www.crcsurvey.com to get started. If you have questions, contact Nynikka Palmer at 713-500-9789, or Nynikka.Palmer@uth.tmc.edu

Visit My CRC Connections at: http://mycrcconnections.ning.com/?xg_so ... es_network

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”