What a great few days! Tcolleti passed my way!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
V98ci

What a great few days! Tcolleti passed my way!

Postby V98ci » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

On Monday evening Todd passed through my home town of Ranger, TX. It never was very big but it's really just a stop light and a few buildings now. Anyway I couldn't be there but my folks still live there and were very happy to have Todd and his dad over for dinner, I'll let him tell the story on his blog.

Then today he was in Irving, Tx, just up the road from me. I met him, his wife and son for lunch at a Mexican resturant reccomended by his inlaws and it was awsome! Todd had one of the biggest burritos I've ever seen. For those familiar with Chipotle resturants, it was equal to a medium. That's the nice part of burning a huge number of calories, you can eat what you want and how much you want.

Anyway, he is truly an amazing guy to be undertaking this journey solo. I would like to ask anyone who is going to close to his path to make an effort to go out and meet him. It would be well worth your time.

Mike
DX 12/4/08 Stage IV colon cancer with mets to liver
Colon resection, 10 inches, 12/19/08
52 rounds of Folfox w/Avastin started Jan 15, 2009
Tried irenotecan and erbitux, didn't kill any cancer but I got a bad rash and my hair fell out!
8/23/11 Sir Spheres

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”