Patient, Heal Thyself...

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
lucky1970

Patient, Heal Thyself...

Postby lucky1970 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:17 pm

Has anyone else read the book Patient, Heal Thyself by Jordan Rubin PhD? It has some great insight on why cancer seams so prevalent in our society today. Also gives ideas on what foods and additives to avoid after cancer to give yourself the best chances to avoid reoccurance. Also what types of vitamins and supplements to take(you can find them all at any GNC or Wild Oats stores). My mom bought it for me when I finished chemo and I have incorporated many of the guidelines into my everyday life. I also do 45-60 minutes a day of cardio workouts :oops: , so that the sweat is pouring out of me. I feel that the combination of these two changes in my lifestyle have helped to keep me cancer free. Anyone else have any insight on this subject???

eitter

Postby eitter » Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:42 pm

Hi Lucky!

I have two other books for you to read:

"Beating Cancer with Nutirtion" by Patrick Quillan
"Cancer: Step Outside of the Box" by Ty Bollinger

Both are AWESOME!!!!! I am doing alternative methods myself and take supplements to build my body back up after Chemo and Radiation.

I also shop at Whole Foods which just bought out Wild Oats. I try to eat as organic as I can.

God Bless,
Blessings,
Liz DENNIS
Tempe,AZ
DX 05/06 Rectal
6 Weeks radiation with 5FU
LAR 10/06 Stage III
Temp Ileo, reversal failed in 05/07 after 1m in hospital came out with a permanent colostomy
http://www.runlizrun.com

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”