Wipe Out CRC - The Colon Club's Newest Project!!!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Molly
Site Admin

Wipe Out CRC - The Colon Club's Newest Project!!!

Postby Molly » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:46 am

Hannah's been busting her tail on this one and we're releasing it today!!! Check it out!!!

It will be available in our store soon!!!! :D

http://www.colonclub.com/wipeoutcolorectalcancer.html

pjpeace

Postby pjpeace » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:44 am

Just wanted to thank you guys officially for dedicating this project to me. It really means a lot and I am very humbled that you thought of me. You guys have been such an inspiration to me. I CAN'T WAIT till we can TP the nation and get the word out!!! You guys ROCK!!!
"When you've been abandoned in the desert and the vultures are circling and squawking at you...raise you fist at them and yell "I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Stage IV @ 30 yrs. 6/06 Ms. April 2008
Recurrence to pancreas 2/09 & 6/10

missingmom

Postby missingmom » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:51 am

:lol: :oops: :lol:
YOu go girl... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea and can't wait to buy them by tthe dozen.
You are such a wonderful inspiration of hope to everyone here and I can truly say that you are one of my heroes.. and in this world, heroes are hard to find
Erica
If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch

janb

Postby janb » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:58 pm

This is excellent! I just placed an order and will give a roll to each person that takes "Greg" on a trip with them. We can wipe out this disease across the planet! :D Congratulations pjpeace ~ keep fighting.
Together....we can make a difference!
www.whereintheworldisgregkelley.com

eweb

Postby eweb » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:50 pm

I applaud you! Fabulous idea. I have a particularly large grin on my face because I recently bought Cashmere brand toilet paper and noticed that they sponsor The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. Though a commendable cause, I wrote them an email suggesting that they might consider the appropriateness of sponsoring Colorectal Cancer Awareness. I understand the email has been passed on to the proper department. Let's start a letter writing campaign!

pjpeace

Postby pjpeace » Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:25 pm

Thanks all =)
I've got to share some great news! My path report came back free of cancer from my second surgery the other week!!!! Yeah!!! I know some of my Doc's were worried I wouldn't make it this far...never underestimate the power of determination! Starting to feel like a cat with 9 lives!!!

I second that notion of the TP for Colon Cancer Awareness!!!
Paula =)
"When you've been abandoned in the desert and the vultures are circling and squawking at you...raise you fist at them and yell "I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Stage IV @ 30 yrs. 6/06 Ms. April 2008
Recurrence to pancreas 2/09 & 6/10

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”