Any News on Andrea Rocco??

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
gues0007

Any News on Andrea Rocco??

Postby gues0007 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 pm

Hi

does anyone heard from andrea rocco?she was given 6 months to live back in April 06, Hoipefully she is doing ok, Andera if you get this messge please update us
thanks

missjv

Postby missjv » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:16 pm

hi,
from andreas last post not too long ago she seemed to be doing well. she had a treatment to destroy her liver tumors and was doing good. im sure she has just been busy with her girls.

missjv

guest0007

way to go Andrea...

Postby guest0007 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:26 pm

Thanks MissJv, really Nice to hear that she is doing ok, I chatted with her a bit ago and then got busy and never got in touch.
Just one thing to note, My father was diag with stage 4 back in 1995 and was given 6 months :) now he is living a batter life he did before, cancer free, Please take his words
""Never ever give up, as long as you have spirit to beat it, YOU WILL""

thats what he said back in 1996 :)

missjv

Postby missjv » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:24 pm

hi,
wow that is great about your father im glad he is well. how did he do it? so far i have done everything i think should be done i go to sloan kettering for treatment i have had liver resection, chemo before surgery which i had an excellent response to, now chemo after surgery until june to catch any micrometastasis that might be trying to grow i am currently considered ned. i exercise, eat right most of the time i do slip up and eat too many reeces peanut butter cups sometimes. i have come to the conclusion this cancer is what it is i can't change the fact that it happened to me so i just need to deal with it and continue to live my life i have a new house under construction which i put on hold when i found out i had cancer, and an alaska cruise booked for summer 2008 and i plan on living in my new house and being on that cruise ship. well again i am happy for your father i hope he see's the doc who told him 6 months i bet he is shocked.

missjv

MissKim

Postby MissKim » Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:23 am

Guest007, HOORAY for your father! Like MissJV, I want to know how he did it. I have been on many treatment regimens and I am NOT giving up!!! I try to eat well, but I do slip up -- especially since all the girl scout cookies that we ordered have been delivered (we ordered from 3 different girls, I just can't say no! :lol:

I love to hear inspiring stories like that! HOORAY for all SURVIVORS!!!

Miss Kim

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”