Giggles

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Magnolia

Giggles

Postby Magnolia » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:01 pm

Ok, now I'm feeling quite a bit better. I'm starting a neat new job next week, and spent the morning getting my bearings in the new office. I'm beginning to be excited rather than just nervous.

Now for some fun. Anyone have any funny stories related to their treatment or some aspect of it? I have a few. Here's one:

I didn't lose all my hair, but I lost enough so that it looked awful. I cut it off and got a nice wig. One day last summer I was coming out of the grocery store and a yellow jacket flew into my wig. There I was, bald as a billiard ball, dancing around the parking lot flapping my wig around in the air. I must have been a lovely sight. I've been scanning YouTube ever since wondering if anyone caught it.

Another wig moment: I came out the front door with my shoe untied, shut the door on my shoelace and went a$$ over hoopskirts down the front steps with one foot stuck to the front door. My wig landed nicely in the azaleas. I could have won money for that one. I don't generally find falls funny, but I know I didn't hurt myself, so I can laugh.

Any other stories?

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”