goji juice

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Monique

Postby Monique » Thu May 24, 2007 11:13 pm

Please refer to the following link for what I believe is an unbiased take on goji juice:

http://www.thecancerblog.com/2006/06/07 ... hallenged/

Monique

Magnolia

Postby Magnolia » Fri May 25, 2007 8:21 am

Thanks, Monique. That was very interesting and balanced.

Heather Adams

If you'd like to try it . . .

Postby Heather Adams » Sat May 26, 2007 12:27 am

I can't say I have any personal experience with Himalayan Goji Juice and cancer but I can tell you that as a daily user (of only Goji Juice) it seems to keep me in fairly good health.

If anyone is interested in trying it, I get mine here:

http://www.thegojiwarehouse.com

It's the cheapest place I have found online.

Cheers,
Heather

pjpeace

Postby pjpeace » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Once again be very careful because with some of the newer things like Avastin some suppliments/vitamins can make it work more. I think it's vitamin E that they give you to make avastin work more (think my onco. told me that)...I want to say avastin is like a folic acid too (my friend's sister is training to be a pharmasist told me that)...these are if i remember correctly...i've had few brain cells wipped out by chemo so def. check it out if you are considering taking extra anything on chemo/treatments. i even showed my doc what i was taking but he didn't think it would matter either way. i ended up not taking one of the suppliments because it made the chemo work more. That happened about 3rd cycle and stopped taking the one suppliment...then it got better after that...well 'better' as in more normal for chemo rounds. Any hoo, they give you what your body can handle you don't want it to go beyond that!
"When you've been abandoned in the desert and the vultures are circling and squawking at you...raise you fist at them and yell "I'M NOT DEAD YET!!!"
Stage IV @ 30 yrs. 6/06 Ms. April 2008
Recurrence to pancreas 2/09 & 6/10

shelly

Re: goji juice

Postby shelly » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:29 pm

kimlon wrote:I was wondering if anyone has used Goji juice and if so what were the results?

Hello,

I was given a box of 4 bottles of goji juice. and I have been taking it for the past 9 months.

I was stage 3 colon. I have to run out right now be back and I'll write more tonight or tomorrrow am. '

thx
SHelly from NYC

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”