If you want prayer stop in here!

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
JulieG

Re: If you want prayer stop in here!

Postby JulieG » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Congratulations Diane on your scan results and Thank you for the healing prayer.
Happy Holiday Hugs and Prayers to all -
Julie
Age 53 at DX 8/24/11
Stage IV colon cancer
mult. liver mets
9/11 colon resection, Folfox till 3/12
5FU till 9/12 - CEA increasing
Folfiri 10/12 - Erbitux added 12/12
Bone Mets, Lymph nodes CEA still rising
Looking at clinical trials, scheduled for SIRT

CindyDee

Postby CindyDee » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone! Please add me to the prayer list for healing. I will start Chemotherapy in January 2013. Thank you all in advance!!

Cindy
Cindy 35 Yrs old
10/1/12 Dx stage IV CC 4 mets to liver 3/33 nodes
10/8/12 Colon Resection
12/5/12 Liver Mets Ablated
Starting Chemo Jan/2013
"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philp 4:13

jacekica
Facebook Username: jasminka marout

Postby jacekica » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 am

Hi! I pray everyday for all of us, sometimes by name, but always add - all of us, affraid that I will forget some names :mrgreen: although I am aware that God knows all what I pray for even before I open my mouth.
Well, I need a prayer - I am stage IV now and on 6th, 7th and 8th of November I am at hospital for my first chemo - please pray for minor sideeffects so I can work through this, it is necesary for my sanity to work, not just for money part. I am without any pet for the first time in my life and my appartment is so empty and I have too much silence around me, so I start with black movie in my head.......
Thank you!
Dx 2/11
surgery 5/11, T2N0MX, G2, SRC rectal ca, 22 cm removed
CT- numerous mets in abdomen - LN, 2 big ones on pancreas, one penetrated right urether. Surgery, they just take samples for PHD, 6 roundds 5FU, refuse further chemos

Icesk8tr

Postby Icesk8tr » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 am

Jacekica,
I will pray for you, and hope you tolerate the chemo well with little to no side effects. I know how much easier it is when we have our wonderful pets around. I'm sorry your apartment will be empty, music always helps me. It's not the same.... but we are here for you.

Hugs,
Christine
Stage IV CC 2010

Guinevere

Postby Guinevere » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:09 am

I, too, pray for all colon clubbers. Sometimes, I list names but I always include the everyone. It was a jolt to see this thread resurrected but I sure am glad it is.

God bless~
Gwen
Hrt atk - Feb 11
CRC4 DX - Apr 11
APR liver rsct, procto - Jul 11
Folfox/Avastin - Sep 11
Xeliri - Nov 11
Iritux - Jun 12
Break - Jan - Mar 13
Iritux - Mar 13
Stivarga - Aug 13
Folfiri - Oct 13
Exhausted treatment options - May 14

justin case

Postby justin case » Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:52 pm

jacekica wrote:Hi! I pray everyday for all of us, sometimes by name, but always add - all of us, affraid that I will forget some names :mrgreen: although I am aware that God knows all what I pray for even before I open my mouth.
Well, I need a prayer - I am stage IV now and on 6th, 7th and 8th of November I am at hospital for my first chemo - please pray for minor sideeffects so I can work through this, it is necesary for my sanity to work, not just for money part. I am without any pet for the first time in my life and my appartment is so empty and I have too much silence around me, so I start with black movie in my head.......
Thank you!

I believe you will do fine with your chemo. As you believe in your prayers, so should you receive the grace that you are asking for. May God be with you!
Warm regards,
Michael
7/11 diagnosed Stage 2 colon and rectal cancer
chemo/rad
lar/temp ilio
Reversal & port removal
21 round of chemo Folfox 9tx, 5fu 12 tx
Last treatment July 2012

edgellc

Postby edgellc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:44 am

Keep me on the list as i will for all of you.....

Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13)
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
.............EDGELLC............
ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ♥ஜ۩۞۩ஜ
------♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--

ann13

Postby ann13 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 am

Please pray for my mom:) you are all in my prayers!
Mom diagnosed with Stage IV CC 10/13
tumor removed and colon resectioned 10/13
Chemo started 11/13 - error relating to pump caused death two days later
became my guardian angel:)

Guinevere

Postby Guinevere » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:49 am

Sophy here needs prayer. After 2 years NED, they found a tumor in each lung. She hasn't said how big but we all know it's not too big for God to heal if that's what He's going to do!

God bless ~
Guinevere
Hrt atk - Feb 11
CRC4 DX - Apr 11
APR liver rsct, procto - Jul 11
Folfox/Avastin - Sep 11
Xeliri - Nov 11
Iritux - Jun 12
Break - Jan - Mar 13
Iritux - Mar 13
Stivarga - Aug 13
Folfiri - Oct 13
Exhausted treatment options - May 14

Patricia Ann
Facebook Username: Patti Flaig Stippich

Postby Patricia Ann » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:07 pm

I humbly ask that everyone keep me in your prayers as I will all of you. I am now on Home Hospice and it has been so emotionally hard on my husband and two daughters. I also am having a difficult time accepting it.......

May God grant us peace. May he replace despair with hope, doubt with faith, darkness with light and sadness with joy. May God help us through this painful journey. Please dear God watch over us and lay your healing hand upon us.

God Bless you all,
Patti
Age 57 DX 6/07 Stage IIIC RC
Resection 7/07; 8/16 nodes
Folfox, 28 Rad Trtmnts w/5FU pump 24/7
NED 6/08
CT Scan 6/09, 6 mets to lungs Stage IV
Folfiri w/Avastan
Lung surg 2/10
Add'l mets to lung
Xeloda, Avastan & Oxi
Chemo stopped
Cyberknife

O Stoma Mia

Postby O Stoma Mia » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:06 am

jacekica wrote:Hi! I pray everyday for all of us, sometimes by name, but always add - all of us, affraid that I will forget some names :mrgreen: although I am aware that God knows all what I pray for even before I open my mouth.
Thank you! jacekica

Hi jacekica - We will be praying for you especially on these three days -- 6th, 7th, and 8th of November -- that God will be with you and that His presence will help guide you through your first chemo with minor side effects. We will also pray that you will be able to return to work very soon. And of course, we will continue to pray for you every day after that, even as you are praying for us. For as it is written ... “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:19-20

jacekica
Facebook Username: jasminka marout

Postby jacekica » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:40 am

I am happy to see how many of us needs a prayer and even more of us who are praying for each other regularly. Sometimes I smile thinking about it and say to Him - we are not only CC club we are also one huge prayers club, I think no one can pray with such strength and so regularly as we can, and never forget anyone ... God is good and God is big and stronger than our fears and circumstances, but without this thread (thank you o stoma mia) I can forget all about it, because fear and black espectations can frog the truth and reality, because all I can see is just sad. It will bw nice if this thread will be at the top of our first page.
Thank you all, and prayers for all are always said and given to His hands. My bloodwork is OK, just waiting for biochemistry to see.
Dx 2/11
surgery 5/11, T2N0MX, G2, SRC rectal ca, 22 cm removed
CT- numerous mets in abdomen - LN, 2 big ones on pancreas, one penetrated right urether. Surgery, they just take samples for PHD, 6 roundds 5FU, refuse further chemos

tiggie_train
Facebook Username: emmastott

Postby tiggie_train » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:07 am

Hi all,

I'd very humbly ask to be added to your prayers. I am scheduled to have HIPEC surgery on 6th December after being declared 'inoperable' earlier this year. I am hoping that a successful surgery will allow me to spend more time with my dear husband and my 11 month old daughter. I was diagnosed when she was only 3 months old and I was 30 yrs old.

This is such a cruel disease. My thoughts & prayers are with you all.

Sending much love & hope from down under.

Emma xxx
Dx March 2013 @ age 30
Stage IV - Signet Ring Cell
Mets to peritoneum & a couple of LN
Bi-weekly FOLFOX + Avastin
Mum to Hallie - the best medicine in the world!

I am not afraid...I was born to do this - Joan of Arc

O Stoma Mia

Postby O Stoma Mia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:06 am

tiggie_train wrote:Hi all, I'd very humbly ask to be added to your prayers. I am scheduled to have HIPEC surgery on 6th December after being declared 'inoperable' earlier this year. I am hoping that a successful surgery will allow me to spend more time with my dear husband and my 11 month old daughter. I was diagnosed when she was only 3 months old and I was 30 yrs old. This is such a cruel disease. My thoughts & prayers are with you all.
Sending much love & hope from down under.
Emma xxx

Hi Emma - Since you have asked, your name will be added to my prayer list. I will pray for a successful December 6th HIPEC surgery and for a smooth and quick recovery.

Meanwhile, you may want to ask your doctor if the hospital has a patient preparation guide for HIPEC, with information like that given below by The institute for Cancer Care at Mercy:

HIPEC information

You have about a month now to prepare yourself physically and psychologically for HIPEC major surgery. Just be sure to follow all of the preparation instructions and I would expect that everything will turn out just fine for you.
Last edited by O Stoma Mia on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dianetavegia
Facebook Username: Diane Weldy Tavegia

Postby dianetavegia » Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 am

Patricia Ann wrote:I humbly ask that everyone keep me in your prayers as I will all of you. I am now on Home Hospice and it has been so emotionally hard on my husband and two daughters. I also am having a difficult time accepting it.......

May God grant us peace. May he replace despair with hope, doubt with faith, darkness with light and sadness with joy. May God help us through this painful journey. Please dear God watch over us and lay your healing hand upon us.

God Bless you all,
Patti

I'll pray for you Patti, for your faith to be increased, your sadness to melt away and for comfort during these last days.
Stage III cc surgery 1/7/09. 12 tx FOLFOX
Stage IV PET = 1.5cm liver met. HR 4/11/12

14 years since dx and 11 years post liver resection.
Pronounced CURED and discharged by onc

“O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.” Psalms 30:2

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”