am i paranoid or what? Im 15 years old

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!

am i paranoid or what? Im 15 years old

Postby guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:59 pm

First of all i thought i had testicular cancer but it turned out to be a normal lump where its suppose to be. But no i have blood when i whipe not in the water but i mean ONLY when i whipe theres about a dime size on the toilet paper. i was looking stuff up and read about anal fissures how they dont go into the water they only show when you whipe and thats what i have it only when i whipe. This may sound weird but paranoid as it is i bent over and look in a mirror and saw this little cut in my anal tube(i dont know what its called so i just said anal tube) but im also sick at the sametime have stuffy nose and cough my friend also had samething but his is gone mine seems to be fading but i have lil stomach ace i took 2 tums and it made me have a bowel movement and it was soft and totally different then my normal stools. It felt like i had to go to the bathroom right after those tums so i think it was the tums but was it just a anal fissure and a cold? or is it colon cancer? im so paranoid... about cancer (my sickness is lightly fading away does it do that when you haave cancer? or is your cancer sickness continuous?)

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:12 pm

If I were you, I would schedule a visit with a doctor. He or she can quickly tell you if the blood you are seeing on your toilet tissue is from a break in the skin around your anus (an anal fissure or perhaps a hemmeroid, or even just apimple of some sort). Tums are to relieve acid build up in your stomach, and when using only 1 or 2 at a time, should not have any effectr on your bowel movement. It is more likely a coincidence that you noticed a difference in your bowel movement, or even perhaps a result of nerves/anxiety. While anything is possible, I think you are being paranoid when you express a worry about having colorectal cancer. But by all means, see a doctor to be sure.

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”