Please post a Video Response to my You Tube site

Please feel free to read, share your thoughts, your stories and connect with others!
Tim

Please post a Video Response to my You Tube site

Postby Tim » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:23 pm

I'm cutting together a Public Service Announcement spot using YouTube community video clips of people relating their own colorectal cancer experience.

Please go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTKmqUnwyHs

Watch the video and then upload a personally story response that you will allow me to use on a TV spot to bring about colorectal cancer awareness nationwide (and worldwide).

Thank you for your support.

Tim Nelson
Filmmaker

janb

Postby janb » Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:45 am

THIS is the opportunity we all have been waiting for. Many of us have written to Katie, Oprah, Ellen and others and never received a response. Tim has the equipment, friends and power to make what we all have been striving for.....public awareness. Every member of this club is here for one reason or another; we've all been affected personally. Please take the time to make a 5 minute video telling your personal story. Molly - CoCo would make a good celebrity. Andrea - you are our poster child (adult). It may take me a month or two to figure out what I want to say or do but be assured, I will be posting a video. Tim is the gift we all have been waiting for. Let's make him proud! I guarantee he will get results and it takes a team to make a project work. Join the TEAM and let's knock their socks off with stories. There are 488 registered users and 6189 articles on this site. Even if 1/4 of the members respond - that's 122 videos. If you need help uploading a video to YouTube, email me and I will give you step by step instructions.
Jan
Together....we can make a difference!
www.whereintheworldisgregkelley.com

Holly

Wow

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:36 pm

Tim,

How about talking to Molly and Hannah about a documentary on the Colondar? Maybe something titled "Beating Colon Cancer and Breaking Stereotypes."

I hope that your project is moving along well and do update the colon club on your journey.

Holly

Return to “Colon Talk - Colon cancer (colorectal cancer) support forum”