Your liver enzyme levels are not a reason for concern.
I generally concur with the above quote and explanation from Karen .... BUTT
1. your LiverZymes
levels are appropriate for your situation ... i.e. chemo related
2. often trends are more important than singular absolute values
3. in quoting references, we need to allow for different lab ranges and testing methodologies, which may NOT be universal for every lab or every patient on this forum.
4. YOU need to have a baseline of these levels for YOUR OWN situation, in order for the test results to be meaningful, descriptive and predictive.
5. NEVER rule out the possibility of lab errors ! ( been doing this 36 years ... AND IT DOES HAPPEN ! )
6. be mindful of reporting errors
... i.e. somewhere along the human "paper" trail a wrong comment or wrong result ends up in your file !
IT HAPPENS = IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME
SO ... I would not personally sweat the lab results just yet ... BUTT I would be vigilant and pro-active in talking with the Docs to be sure you are getting all the info correctly.
Cheers and Harmony on the Journey