MY CEA bounces around. It can go from 2.5 to 3.5 then back down to 3.2, etc.
What they are looking for is an upward trend over a few CEA test results
. . . .Mom has been off chemo for a month now. I am worried about whether the delay (without chemo) will mean further spread while waiting. Is 2-3 weeks a generally acceptable risk?.